• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Guilty Gear Thread

She had to come some time. Raven can't be too far off. As well as the other favorites like Johnny, Baiken, Sin, Elphelt, Dizzy, and Slayer...

Really hope ONE of them comes up in pass Season 1. And this may also put your knickers in a bunch, but the devs have also planned to add to their 3rd Season Pass a character from Samurai Shodown!

hold up lemme make sure, you're saying GG will be getting a SamSho character? (not just SamSho getting a GG character)
I'd like to see Darly get in ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm not sure, but I do know SNK and Arc System Works are considering the exchange.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but...
mlgcz0cnuwk61.jpg

At least they've got a legitimate reason involving the feedback of the online lobby. Let's just hope it doesn't pull a Centralfiction/Revelator and be all "We have everything you wanted, but we didn't have time for the English dub."