• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Guilty Gear Thread

Kum and Raven gameplay

it's so weird seeing this. It's like a press conference but they're just showing off some characters. So serious.

So I know that there is a mod out there that makes the shadows in the game SUPER DARK and in gameplay it looks... okay.

but for the love of god don't have the mod going on when doing the story mode or else you'll get images like this:

KillerSin.png

I'm spooked now... pls don't kill me Sin.

At least with a name like that you know what he's thinking...

There's a bit of F.A.B. beating on Jam in this one.

Raven and Kum's intro is pretty sweet.

man, whenever this thread gets updated, I keep thinking its a Dizzy update.

She's ain't coming till after release

if you thought for a damn second that Dizzy wasn't gonna be DLC then I'm sorry

They all are. I'm super unimpressed with the way pretty much every FG milks you for money. If it makes you feel better, you can wait a year after the console release, pick it up on PC, and get the game + DLC for $25 bucks(ish).

They all are. I'm super unimpressed with the way pretty much every FG milks you for money. If it makes you feel better, you can wait a year after the console release, pick it up on PC, and get the game + DLC for $25 bucks(ish).
By the time that happens they'll have already announced a new update.

By the time that happens they'll have already announced a new update.

Yeah, but every year we get closer to parity with the consoles. So I'm guessing in like a decade... we'll be getting games only a week after Arcsys drops them on console.

I'll forgive all of their sins if they do a good job with Melty (this includes delay based netcode)... but I digress.

She's ain't coming till after release
I heard about that, but I'd still like to see her new Xrd design.

Espectially since it looks like it isn't her dress from story mode.

I honestly wish it were her story mode dress. Her original stripper outfit was always stupid imo.

JP Revelator now up for pre-order (at least for CD Japan, it is). Limited Box includes visual book and Guilty Gear Sound LIVE 2014 Archives on Blu-ray

I'm waiting/hoping for a steam preorder tbh

I'm waiting/hoping for a steam preorder tbh

This will be a good metric for just how far behind Arcsys is for PC vs consoles. The gap has been closing, so hopefully it will be closer than the year it took for Xrd.

Reactions: ArgonBern
Waiting for the gif with kum being partially out of the suit while wearing shades and not giving a fuck.

Kum Introduction video

haehyun looks pretty fun in her mecha-gouken.

I need this new music asap

Kum is like the new reverse bridget.

Was there an old reverse bridget?

Think I needed a set of quotes around reverse.

Wait for people like me that suck at FGs do fishing contests and forget about the game.
You forgot this tho

Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator will launch for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 on May 27 in Japan, June 7 in North America, and June 10 in Europe.
JUNE 10 GODDAMNIT

For a second I thought that said "Fisting" and I had the most horrified look.
"Oh great I can juggle a training dummy while I wa- OH MY GOD SOL NO"

Reactions: Fumako and Jutsei
watch the PC version not have fishing

At least you're not a PC player...
I am on AC and waiting for Xrd. The pain is real.

EDIT: AC on PC

Last edited:
Reactions: Spencer
Raven Introduction Video