• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Guilty Gear Thread

Waifus.... waifus have changed....
but you do what you have to.
I'm no hero.
But whatever shitposting I've done.
it was them.

nah man.
the legs are like route 66 of the body.
sure, they don't have as much flair, but its the road less traveled.

real talk though
Izuna and Robo-Ky and I might actually buy this garbage

I want A.B.A but I'll take Robo-Ky. Testament is on the end of the acceptable list.

Xrd seems to be all about the ass, so she'll probably fit right in :Y

While I don't see it happening (I see this as a war between Dizzy and Bridget) I really want to see A.B.A . Question, lets assume for sake of argument they already have a few characters in development (lets say dizzy and raven are being worked on as we speak and they are just on the list to give nothing away) What would happen if Dizzy proceeded to win? Would they just take second place or what?

baiken fans please pull through

please

dizzy would be acceptable too

who I want:
Dizzy because she is best mom.

Justice because the entire story seems to be centered around her again.

Dr. Paradigm to explain what the hell is going on.

I'm honestly wondering if they'd make Dizzy look older or something, bc if she's a Mom now you'd think they might try to go for the Hot Mom angle.
But then again she was like 2 by the time of GGX2 and I'm not sure how long the gap between GG 2 and XX was.

Dizzy and A.B.A. That is all I need.
I really hope Dizzy gets a re-design. I love her playstyle but I really dislike her current design.
I've heard she's in the Xrd story, what does she look like? I've never played it.

Reactions: Fumako and Spencer
I'm honestly wondering if they'd make Dizzy look older or something, bc if she's a Mom now you'd think they might try to go for the Hot Mom angle.
But then again she was like 2 by the time of GGX2 and I'm not sure how long the gap between GG 2 and XX was.
Well we saw her in Xrd and she actually looked even younger then before imo so i doubt it.

How the fuck did they make Dizzy look even lolier than before
Interestingly enough by dressing her a bit more conservatively you notice how young she looks where as before you were too busy staring at her rack and her bondage outfit to notice she has the face of a ten year old

Well, her Xrd design isn't much better but it is somewhat of an improvement. If they were to age her face a bit I think she'd look fine.

New Justice is ass though.
I kinda doubt we'd get Original Justice or even full EVA Justice from the Xrd Story

We're gonna get another cute girl with an Aria/Elph face and then Sol could brood some more about his wife and daughter having claws and tails.

But monster girls seem to be in-style now-a-days so its fine.

Reactions: Wenzel
Y'know, I kind of want Fanny to win just to see what she looks like normally. My heart has to go with Robo-Ky tho.

I would laugh so hard if when robo's put in he still feels he's better then ky and has more on him to look the part like he to has a ponytail but it's like half way down his back to look better. Or he actually wears his cape more to look bad ass. Iono anyone else think robo would consider doing such things considering how he is?

*crosses fingers for HOS*

Sorry ABA and Justice, but fuck you guys I need my HOS.

I'm happy Raven is on the poll, I'm rooting for him in my heart.

I've said this before

Robo-Ky needs to be XX Ky, appearance-wise. And make fun of Ky for looking more like a baby now.
Have his intro with him with a ponytail-like attachment that he just rips off before saying something witty

I've said this before

Robo-Ky needs to be XX Ky, appearance-wise. And make fun of Ky for looking more like a baby now.
Have his intro with him with a ponytail-like attachment that he just rips off before saying something witty
and then when Jam's thighs roll around he be like
rZQLQra.gif

Her hurtboxes must be fucked for her to lowprofile Faust 2H. This on top of her supposed framedata makes her look nuts on paper.

I'm gonna be the very small minority that wants Izuna. Although it's a pipe dream, sadly.
Well, at least you're not alone. Anyone have the translated short story he's in explaining his origins?

Hopefully one of the more unique GG characters win the poll for the sake of greater roster diversity.

Also I doubt it will be a predicted match-up toss-up of Bridget or Dizzy. At least not so easily since this isn't just a simple vote poll like past polls before. You have to go to the arcades and have decent enough skill to clear arcade mode I think [use the currency] to submit votes. Honestly it's more about which character's fanbase has the most fanatics that has the most time/money to burn then simple popularity.

Dizzy would seem to be the shoe-in, I remember her being very popular in Japan.