• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

High Hit, Low Damage Combo Challenge

Luweewu

Resident Meanie
Reaction score
Somehow someone was able to get a 50+ hit combo do less than 3k health:
nEtx0sS.jpg

The challenge is simple: Get as many hits as you can in the 3k limit, 50 hits being the goal to beat. Ratio 1.0 (1v1, 2v2, 3v1, 3v2.)

Some characters will have an easier time reaching the goal than others, so we could separate them into groups.

uhhhh... gonna try it with band ham, but he hits like a train so it might be tricky.

Reactions: gllt
My Squigly attempt (42 hits)

EDIT: Improved attempt (48 hits)

Last edited:
Cerebella 42 hits - Corner, Beta

sj.LP mash (11) > 5LP > 2LP > 2MK > j.LP mash (11) > 5LP > 2LP > 2MP > 5HK (2) > 623HP > 2LK > 2MK > j.MP > j.HK

42 hits
2,931 damage

The mash is pretty tight, but it's possible.

I'm trying to work pummel horse in there for more hits and scaling, but I wanted to keep the stage 1 from the jump-in.

Might be able to squeeze in more hits from other moves if you start from pummel horse.

Last edited:
Reactions: Luweewu and gllt
BB Combo for 2990 damage and 51 hits:

Throw > cLP (x6) > sMP (x5) > HP Beat Extend (x17) > cLP (x6) > sMP (x5) > HP Beat Extend (x4)

Honestly, he's probably the easiest character to do it with though.

Edit:
You can ditch the throw and use sLK on the first loop instead if you consider that cheating.

Last edited: