• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Hover: Revolt of Gamers on (feat. music by Hideki Naganuma of Jet Set Radio fame!) on Kickstarter

Weeginji

Reaction score
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=219856897

Looks to be a high-speed Mirror's Edge+Jet Set Radio hybrid, though there's a toggle for third-person view. Never heard of Fusty Game before, but this looks pretty good for what's supposedly just an alpha build made in 4 months by 3 people. Seeing as how it's already Greenlit on Steam, plenty of people seem to agree.

What REALLY got my attention was hearing that Hideki freaking Naganuma would be contributing to the soundtrack. Automatic interest from me. That's way too hype to ignore. I seriously need some place to discuss this or else I might explode or something.

Current release plans are PS4, Wii U, Xbox One, and PC/Mac/Linux. They're also apparently planning a Kickstarter. I can only hope that my wallet isn't completely devoured on the day that launches.

Last edited:
Aha, I was just going to make this thread myself. Just donated $50 myself. It looks really fun! I hope it can get WiiU tier cause damn I love my WiiU, but even still right now it's looking tight. Everyone, take a look!

*shrill screeching*

Great News Today !
You've allowed us to reach almost all stretchgoals, and it's time to reveal some new ones !

The first is about really fun accessories which will bring new and really great sensations without changing the gameplay. Since we were kids we've always dreamed about having a Hoverboard. Few games have approached this subject and this is why we want to realize this dream. Hover's universe and playground is the perfect place for hoverboards, Marty McFly couldn't have hoped for anything better !
Y-Z1SyHv0OxEsGNzHdfP8nSwpU00rqzX-JWXI_GcYd5drJdstp0Cr0-iathzj0_UMY7Nkhm8pMq3grjKn3tE20r1AxOCNEuS6B8ESJ4hZE6kphOygLN4epiN9dLo2OUl39zpOdg8TBCBki-6pMKCtqf_-fvy5iuPuP5R=s0-d-e1-ft

Spiderman movies have also always been a reference that we've been keeping in mind when developping the gameplay or searching for sensations we want people to feel. We also have read many comments asking for a specific accessory : The Hook. So we have decided, in tribute to Spiderman, to offer you the magnetic hook which will allow you to jump from buildings to buildings in Hover City and feel the superhero's sensations !

OwUfG1QJbgUqWbc2Iybph3nyohj56bgquXAoielREYk3g5ZbdXX5Ke-k3NOUFGLuf8N88w9w1I0mu4XRk1q6fNEKB7j6MepaUsZ-naE-5k8AahT9ubhDJFs8s-8Q8MHsBZCDBZ-cRePWFfk90kKy9uz-W4e9EQiz78Xh=s0-d-e1-ft

The second goal is in response to the high demand from the community : character customization. We'll offer you the possibility to customize two characters' appearance, one female and one male, as well as the opportunity to create the Gamer of your choice.

I care immensely but I'm also totally broke.
The worst feeling possible.