• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

How remove that blue thing from training class?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD_Dew

Reaction score
Peacock Filia Painwheel
Hey, hi, hello.
I find that thing highly out of game aesthetic, but Steam's guide of how remove it has been lost, and Steam's community won't help.
So i put it here: how remove it.
Or even better: how replace it with Mrs. Victoria.

And when it become switchble and off by default?
And why it wasn't done yet?! I remember created Steam post when that thing first appear.

• Haha
Reactions: tso
Are you talking about that SonicFox cameo? I hate to break it to you, but you can't remove it,, Steam had no such guide on how to remove it and there is no option for that. It is here to stay. Sorry.

Thread moved to correct subforum.

You can pretty easily remove or replace any NPCs from the background of any stage using Skullmod. If there are no premade mods or the existing premade mods don't work, you can do it yourself. You can grab the latest Skullmod from the sticky thread in this subforum and Google for a guide on how to use it.

Reactions: JD_Dew
Are you talking about that SonicFox cameo? I hate to break it to you, but you can't remove it,, Steam had no such guide on how to remove it and there is no option for that. It is here to stay. Sorry.
There was, when cameo first added. I simply lost it, or maybe it even been removed, dunno. The case, there is way to done it, i just search reminder.

Thread moved to correct subforum.

You can pretty easily remove or replace any NPCs from the background of any stage using Skullmod. If there are no premade mods or the existing premade mods don't work, you can do it yourself. You can grab the latest Skullmod from the sticky thread in this subforum and Google for a guide on how to use it.
Okay, thanks, any way to add such mod in my digital copy permanent? I may install game on Deck, and dunno how mod on it.

Okay, thanks, any way to add such mod in my digital copy permanent? I may install game on Deck, and dunno how mod on it.
No mods are "permanent" and you need to reapply them every time the game gets updated because new files will be downloaded from the server that will replace your modded files. For most minor updates, you can reapply the same mods, but major updates might break a mod and you need to recreate it using Skullmod again.

No idea about modding on Steam Deck but far as I know it should work similarly to a PC. As long as you can access the game files you should be able to mod it.

you people i swear cant you just accept the sonicfox cameo and be done with it already?

No mods are "permanent" and you need to reapply them every time the game gets updated because new files will be downloaded from the server that will replace your modded files. For most minor updates, you can reapply the same mods, but major updates might break a mod and you need to recreate it using Skullmod again.

No idea about modding on Steam Deck but far as I know it should work similarly to a PC. As long as you can access the game files you should be able to mod it.
Steam-Workshop's kinda permanent, as long as you subscribed to some of them - the will download right after the game, Same for games where modding site implemented right in the game, like Mod.io and DRG.
Anyway, if keep mods for this game so hard, maybe it's really should be switchble... or just easter cameo with 1% +/- chance to appear.
It really scratch my eye that bad. Besides it so out-aesthetic, it's spawn way too often than Mrs. Victoria. Like Mrs. Victoria are easter character, not that SoniFox... Who are he anyway?!?

Last edited:
Steam-Workshop's kinda permanent, as long as you subscribed to some of them - the will download right after the game, Same for games where modding site implemented right in the game, like Mod.io and DRG.
Anyway, if keep mods for this game so hard, maybe it's really should be switchble... or just easter cameo with 1% +/- chance to appear.
It really scratch my eye that bad. Besides it so out-aesthetic, it's spawn way too often than Mrs. Victoria. Like Mrs. Victoria are easter character, not that SonicFox... Who the F he anyway?!?
Skullgirls isn't made to be moddable. Skullmod is a fan-made tool that's not officially supported. If there are any changes you would like to make the the stage textures and NPCs, you can go ahead and use it.

You don't have to like the NPC. I'm not a huge fan of it either but the tools are available for you to change it if you want to make some effort to. Anyway, the question's been answered.

Skullgirls isn't made to be moddable. Skullmod is a fan-made tool that's not officially supported. If there are any changes you would like to make the the stage textures and NPCs, you can go ahead and use it.

You don't have to like the NPC. I'm not a huge fan of it either but the tools are available for you to change it if you want to make some effort to. Anyway, the question's been answered.
Okay, then, hypothetical, say i moved on PS. Than how I remove it?!

Can't remove it on PlayStation, either. You of all people. Just deal with the SonicFox cameo and freaking drop it and move on!

Last edited:
You can't mod the game on consoles.

If it bothers you that much, just pick a different stage, or repick the training stage where the NPC will get cycled. It's really not that hard.

You can't mod the game on consoles.

If it bothers you that much, just pick a different stage, or repick the training stage where the NPC will get cycled. It's really not that hard.
I can chose trainer manually?! How???

... Or you just offer me reload class-rooms until it switch?!! Than this is exactly the problem!
SoniFox spawn way too often, it's 100% in first entrance and something around 80% each reload.
I pass 3 trainings, reloading 6-10 times, and get Mrs. Victoria only once. (Honestly, that one time exactly why, i'm here. First when i back to game, to try Pass characters, SoniFox just scratch my eye badly, but i can't understand what's wrong. And only after Mrs. Victoria appears, i get it)
As said, it's like SoniFox are main trainer and Mrs. Victoria some easter egg.

Last edited:
... Or you just offer me reload class-rooms until it switch?!! Than this is exactly the problem!
SoniFox spawn way too often, it's 100% in first entrance and something around 80% each reload.
Er, no, it always cycle. If you go back to the menu and choose training stage again, it will cycle to the other NPC. But if you're just picking "Play again" and not reloading the stage, you will get the same NPC. You need to go back to the menu through "Choose lesson" (if in tutorial mode) or "Change stage" (if in other modes).

Er, no, it always cycle. If you go back to the menu and choose training stage again, it will cycle to the other NPC. But if you're just picking "Play again" and not reloading the stage, you will get the same NPC. You need to go back to the menu through "Choose lesson" (if in tutorial mode) or "Change stage" (if in other modes).
Than you should move that discussion in bug-report category.

Because from my experience it is; it's always SoniFox when stage chosen from menu, it's most of restarts and move-on-s; and if in previous stage was Mrs. Victoria, it's switch agene to SoniFox.

Last edited:
Than you should move that discussion in bug-report category.

Because from my experience it is; it's always SoniFox when stage chosen from menu, it's most of restarts and move-on-s; and if in previous stage was Mrs. Victoria, it's switch agene to SoniFox.
It's not a bug because there is no "intended behaviour" of how it should work. I'm just telling you how it works, and I've just confirmed it on the latest version of the game. Every time the stage is reselected from the menu, it cycles to the next NPC.

Can someone drop me mod??? Archive on G-Drive, or HTorrent file?

I tried get it my self, but r/Skullgirl blocked right now [same as 90% of reddit >=( ], and Hellrot-chan's Steam-guide was erased.

Last edited:

I tried get it my self, but r/Skullgirl blocked right now [same as 90% of reddit >=( ], and Hellrot-chan's Steam-guide was erased.
man at this point you should just be ignored just accept it that you cant remove him and move on already

Dude, if you don't the SonicFox cameo, either don't pick Class Notes, or you can just deal with it that you can't remove him. Just drop it and move on.

At this point I'm just gonna lock this thread as the question has been answered multiple times and I don't think any further discussion on this topic is helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.