• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

How to destroy Skullheart using Kyubey (6 steps)

Suigin-Chan

Reaction score
Steam
mercury239
Fukua Squigly
choise.png
1.Get Skullheart.
2.Wish you to not become witch.
3.Get Kyubey.
4.Wish Kyubey to destroy Skullheart forever.
5.????????
6.PROFIT

Reactions: Birdie and Fumako
Wait. Wouldn't you then turn into the skullgirl?
I think you can't be skullgirl without skullheart. When skullheart inside you destroys you will die or you will become common girl.

I think you can't be skullgirl without skullheart. When skullheart inside you destroys you will die or you will become common girl.
If you can't become a skullgirl without the skullheart then wouldn't your wish be invalid the moment it gets destroyed? Wouldn't you then turn into a witch?

Since the wish is a good thing, you have to wish to not become a magical girl, or wish that all witches died and that no one could ever become a witch. Then you can be a magical girl with no witches to fight and maybe ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS WILL NOT DIE OR SOMETHING.

But the way it's worded right now you'd still become a magical girl.

So I say it's like this:
1) Get Skullheart.
2) Rid the world of witches and make sure no one can become a witch ever again. Selfless wish, takes the longest time to turn.
3) Get Kyubei.
4) Wish for the Skullheart to be destroyed forever. Not a curse, you become a magical girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: Suigin-Chan
This all sounds rather complicated. Really, if you're a lucky lady that manages to find the Skullheart, here's what you should do:

1) Get Skullheart.
2) Wish to turn into the most powerful man in the universe.
3) Confirm balls.
4) Teabag the Skullheart.
5) Teabag the Kyubey.
6) Repeat Steps 4 & 5 until itchy.
7) Beat up Goku.

Step 7 is crucial if you want to get the nerds to start reading your comics again.