• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

How would Ajna of Indivisible fit into the Story of Skullgirls lore and universe?

Mfinite

Reaction score
Steam
MfiniteGames
PSN
MathuBishop
XBL
MathuBishop
Unknown Valentine Filia
@Holy Goose said "We can always say it was the result of Aeon's interference. She probably can mess with different timelines."

So she gets Aeon's timeline power? Does she get Aeon's parasite Khronos or get her own some how?

Maybe when her parasite bites her she turns into Heruka? Does she not have one? How do we make her fit?

Aeon
https://skullgirls.fandom.com/wiki/Aeon

https://skullheart.com/threads/poll-add-ajna-as-skullgirls-5th-dlc-character.11628/post-413192

18742.jpg

She wouldn't. If a guest character were to happen, it would be entirely non-canon.

Reactions: BellaFeng4Eternity
i dont think she would fit that much into the skullgirls world

You still could come up with a story. That’s what I’m looking for. Any ideas ?

Thanks

We know that for Annie's Indivisible guest appearance, it wasn't just going to be Annie appearing but Venus as well.

Before the game's cancellation I finished writing all the guest character quest dialog. I don't think there's a way to legally release it, but if there were, it would be real nice to share with everybody. Maybe if @505_Games is feeling benevolent it could be a comic or something.

It's all approved by the rightsholders too, after lots of back and forth. I got to write Shantae, Shovel Knight, The Drifter, Annie and Venus (Skullgirls), Zackasaurus, Red from Transistor, etc in the Indivisible universe, and it was a neat experience! Wish y'all could see it.

And we know that Venus's Parasite, Abaddon, has the power to rip a hole in space and travel through to alternate dimensions:

• Squigly and Leviathan is able to tap into Abaddon's ability to manipulate space to perform moves such as Centre Stage.
  • A possible plot point for Skullgirls 3 would be Squigly pushing the space manipulation power so hard (to save Filia or whoever) that it rips a hole in space and allows Venus and Aeon to cross into their world
  • The Trinity live on a separate plane of existence called The Abyss. This realm does not interact with the normal world except in extremely rare cases; so rare, in fact, that Alex answered with regards to if Aeon/Venus had ever meddled in mortal affairs, "no, never." His comments about Squigly/Leviathan possibly ripping a hole in space via Abaddon's power (thus allowing Venus into their world) does make it clear that the realms can connect, though.

So, if anyone would have the ability to take characters from one universe to another, it would be Venus. I'd say that the fact that Venus was supposed to appear in Indiv besides Annie seems to be a pretty good indication that that was probably what the writer was planning.

We know that for Annie's Indivisible guest appearance, it wasn't just going to be Annie appearing but Venus as well.

And we know that Venus's Parasite, Abaddon, has the power to rip a hole in space and travel through to alternate dimensions:

So, if anyone would have the ability to take characters from one universe to another, it would be Venus. I'd say that the fact that Venus was supposed to appear in Indiv besides Annie seems to be a pretty good indication that that was probably what the writer was planning.
i wonder why venus decided to bring annie with her to ajna world

Reactions: Mfinite
i wonder why venus decided to bring annie with her to ajna world
Who knows. Maybe it wasn't intentional; something like Venus ripping a hole in the universe causing a multiversal disturbance, and Annie was either dragged through or purposefully followed through to investigate?

Thanks for that. ❤️

Reactions: Chrono_Tata
Here’s a reply. So Brandon’s down for a story. What do you say Hidden Variable? ⭐

Attachments

• 1F9A0066-9FEB-4116-A40E-74F5101DC3F5.jpeg
    1F9A0066-9FEB-4116-A40E-74F5101DC3F5.jpeg
    305.1 KB · Views: 223
Here’s a reply. So Brandon’s down for a story. What do you say Hidden Variable? ⭐
well thats a suprise i suppose it wouldt be bad a choice but i guess it depends on everyone else

You still could come up with a story. That’s what I’m looking for. Any ideas ?

Thanks
I have one but......im not exactly ready to share it just yet.