• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Howdy!

are you a 6 or a 10

• Total voters

trainedbydeath

Nevermind
Reaction score
Steam
TBD
PSN
xtrainedbydeath
XBL
trainedbydeath
Cerebella Double Parasoul
It's been awhile, i've come to remember the past of old days and it seems like we all know what its like we all know that its like and we and you like haha it is what it is we have been through many years of all of this and i'm glad we have all been here from the start. 2013 to even now to 2021 in the year of 2021, we all have grown up and krystal vore has lived its time and times have changed and probably swear a hot n spicy and I would pay all the money for me and ken to be in a suana bobbing for not making it weird dont make it weird just dont worry about it dont make it a flex fest but we all know its a flex fest thanks for everyone to have a grea time. Play H Osiris you guys eveveryone just keep playing it dont play butchers. i'm glad I got to meet everyone. you have all changed my life for the better. from my days playing at evo 240p+Hopswhy to ken being a pump faker just now at 2113 2-3-21 pst the pacific real time the only time. shoutouts to that dude to DELETED ALL THAT ELIZA TECH WHERE DID YOU GO WHY DID YOU DO THAT COME BACK MY GUY. BRING BACK THAT TWITTER. deleting everything WAS IT YOU HAVOC I SEE HOW IT IS. I see that they see i'm online, hopefully they know that i'm doing and its time for you to know what its time for you to do its time you can't stop m:LP::MP::HP::B::D::F::U:e now i'm so happy someone understands its a hot 'n spicy. my ovaries are EXPLODING AAAAAAAAAA:PP:

image0.jpg

put em up
put em up
DfJfv3QU8AA8Za-.png

AAAAAAAAAAAA YERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
so if I just took the time to just not look and close my eyes and not look at the words i'm typing so if anything is wrong just understand i'm straight oreo coodikie drizzle frizzle with whipped creame. dont be upset when you look at frosty faustings and see that you went 0-2. You are still a god and can keep going to be the number one underwhelp top tier big boy damage yeehaw.l look at the posts, everything out here can be all set up in a manner that we all know that robo double is actually the best thing you can think of. remember in combo breaker when funben was the choice and no one knew what it was. thanks kazmer lmfao dude skullgirls getting ratio'd for like 2 seoncds and then NOW WE ON TOP BROTHER

It's good to be back

Nothing will stop the hype train for Annie!

May I remind you that this exists now:

Reactions: Caleb