• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

I figure this is where I put it.

FurryZA

Reaction score
Steam
FurryZA
Painwheel Ms. Fortune Cerebella
Hello everyone! I'm uh.. I'm new to the scene. I'm lookin' for a lot of people to play, to gain a lot of insight and have as much fun with this game (alongside Salt) as possible. I prefer Cerabella and Ms.Fortune as my mains.. So far. Uh... However, I've met some pretty interesting players that are pretty freakin' good at this game. Sooo...

I guess my QUESTION is... What should I do? I am sure of learning combos, but I'm more of a visual kind of guy. I've only been on the forum for about five minutes, but the information on Cerabella aren't helping me as much as I'd like it to, because I'm a visual learner. (In other words, I'd need to Perform it on an actual person. Or, have someone explain just what buttons to press, really. I'm a bit of a masher... Sorta comin' from MvC, the original on GGPO.)

So if anyone has any words of advice other than "Learn combos"... like, explaining the neutral game in detail, that'd be fantastic.! Thanks for letting me join :3

Reactions: Rynozilla
Hello everyone! I'm uh.. I'm new to the scene. I'm lookin' for a lot of people to play, to gain a lot of insight and have as much fun with this game (alongside Salt) as possible. I prefer Cerabella and Ms.Fortune as my mains.. So far. Uh... However, I've met some pretty interesting players that are pretty freakin' good at this game. Sooo...

I guess my QUESTION is... What should I do? I am sure of learning combos, but I'm more of a visual kind of guy. I've only been on the forum for about five minutes, but the information on Cerabella aren't helping me as much as I'd like it to, because I'm a visual learner. (In other words, I'd need to Perform it on an actual person. Or, have someone explain just what buttons to press, really. I'm a bit of a masher... Sorta comin' from MvC, the original on GGPO.)

So if anyone has any words of advice other than "Learn combos"... like, explaining the neutral game in detail, that'd be fantastic.! Thanks for letting me join :3
Welcome to the forum! If you want, I'd be happy to teach you. I main Cerebella and I used to main Fortune. Please, feel free to add me on Steam.