• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

I have a pure heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

b0nk

welp
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Steam
bonk3492
Fukua Fukua Fukua
Where can I find the skullheart? Where does it come from?

Ok, I'm just going to take the liberty of rephrasing this so it's not a shitpost.
If somebody actually had a pure heart (as is the requisite for using the Skullheart witout ill effect), what would happen? Is it even possible?
And, as we all know, the skull heart is the creation of the Trinity, so you'd have to get in touch with them to be sure :|

EDIT: you know what never mind

There's only one way you could ever be pure...

Are you Annie, Girl of the Stars?

Wishes are inherently selfish, so it would never work.

SO ANYWAYS IFC YIPES AND MICHAEL MENDOZA SAT DOWN AT THE COMMENTATORS BOOTH AND YELLED "BOOP BOOP BAP MM MM MMMM MMM BOOP BOOP MM BOOP NATHANS HOT DOGS BOOP MMMM BAP BAP BOOM BAP HOOKS IN ASS BOOP BAP BAP SHOUTOUTS TO TASTY STEVE BOOP BAP MM MMM MMMMM HE IS GETTING WASTED BOOP BOOP BAP BAP BAP BAP MM BOOP BAP BAP OH MY GOD BOOP BOOP BAP BAP BAP BOOP GIVE EM THE TAY DICKWIN BOOP BAP BAP BOOP MM MM MMM MMMM MMM MMM MMM SHOUTOUTS TO BROKEN TIER" AND STREAM MONSTERS REJOICED

Wishes are inherently selfish, so it would never work.

Not really? Depending on your definitions of "wish" or "selfish" You could make a wish that does not in any way consider or take into account personal gain of any nature.

The dictionary definition of "selfish" is basically "lacking concern or thought for others", so any wish that respects and takes into account the well being and desires of others is more or less unselfish, depending on how much it takes those things into account.

Last edited:
There's no pure wish and there are at least two threads about this.

Reactions: Thrasher08
Where can I find the skullheart? Where does it come from?
judging by your account info it says you are a male, sorry but I don't think the skullheart would work for you if you are looking for a wish

Reactions: DDB
Not really? Depending on your definitions of "wish" or "selfish" You could make a wish that does not in any way consider or take into account personal gain of any nature.

The dictionary definition of "selfish" is basically "lacking concern or thought for others", so any wish that respects and takes into account the well being and desires of others is more or less unselfish, depending on how much it takes those things into account.
Filia's wish was unselfish by this definition, and the Skullheart still found a reason to call her impure, it's basically its job to always do it. Same with Queen Nancy, what takes the well-being of others into account more than wishing for a war to end?

Alex himself said that wishes are inherently selfish, implying there's no wish the Skullheart would consider unselfish.

Filia's wish was unselfish by this definition, and the Skullheart still found a reason to call her impure, it's basically its job to always do it. Same with Queen Nancy, what takes the well-being of others into account more than wishing for a war to end?

Yup. Skullhearts a massive cheater, like many genie achetypes in fiction.

Everythang you wish will somewhat bring you some kind of happiness, even the slightest one. If you ask something bad just to not feel happy and outstmart the skullheart, you will feel happy because you "outsmarted" the skullheart, and then you are the next skullgirl.
Also, it's not cheating if you don't get caught.

The Skullheat is a trap. It'll make a skullgirl every single time.

boredom.png

Alex himself said that wishes are inherently selfish, implying there's no wish the Skullheart would consider unselfish.

"I wish that some random person, somewhere in the world, finds a dollar on the ground right now."

Bam, unselfish as FUCK.

"I wish that some random person, somewhere in the world, finds a dollar on the ground right now."

Bam, unselfish as FUCK.
Girl you tryin to promote some kinda currency that YOU may invest in?

Looks like someone's going to become a SKULLGIRL~

Bam, unselfish as FUCK.

But WHY did you make the wish?
Clearly you're trying come up with a sly maneuver that'll keep you from becoming the Skullgirls, protecting YOUR OWN morality and personal well-being.
BAM, selfish.

I wish that everyone wishes come true...

OMG, what Have I DONE!!!

I am shutting this down on account of there already being a thread that discusses the Skullheart and conversation here appears to be dead and not going much farther anyways.

Last edited:
Reactions: ElementFree
Status
Not open for further replies.