• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

I have an asus tuf 17 gaming laptop but i still experiencing stutter when playing online help?

Controlfreak69

Reaction score
Steam
Controlfreak64
Ms. Fortune Painwheel Squigly
Hello! So I bright an asus tuf 17 gaming laptop it reaches beyond the requirements to play this game I'm using ethennet cable, my internet speed is very high and fast and the game runs amazing in training mode. No lag no stuttering nothing bad. But when I play online for whatever reason my game begin to stutter, I checked stream and I'm pulling 14-15 fps online but offline I'm pulling 45-60 fps. Can anyone tell me anything that may be wrong?

I updated my driver's to the latest, I have windows 12 (idk if that's a problem) and everything is good. I have 8gb also

Just checking, but does it happen with all your online matches, or just against certain opponents? How many people have you tested this against?

Just checking, but does it happen with all your online matches, or just against certain opponents? How many people have you tested this against?
It happened to all my matches it seemed. From quick matches to lobby play it seems the game will stutter and massively drop fps. I'm not sure how to fix it and I hope it isn't my laptop

Hmm. Sounds like a weird problem. I don't really have any other suggestions except maybe check your task manager while you are playing online to see if there are any other processes that occur in the background that might be interfering with the game's performance. Hopefully one of the devs can take a look at this issue and troubleshoot it.