• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

I just started, how can I get better?

FiliaandFukua

Reaction score
Steam
albedokreideprinz2
Fukua Filia Valentine
I just bought Skullgirls with a discount this new year, Is there anyway I can get better?
I've been practicing Fukua and Filia(will be practicing Valentine after)
I have been practicing the beginner Filia bnb but it seems a little hard, as for Fukua My combo with her is

lp-lp-mp-hp-jump forward-mp-hp-drillationship(hp)-forever a clone (swarm embrace)-lp-lp-mp-hp-jump forward-mp-drill of my dreams

I would like to do Parasoul but some say she's better to learn later on

Any thoughts?

Reactions: Nuuance
for combos and guidelines on your character I'd check the wiki here
https://wiki.gbl.gg/w/Skullgirls

Also just start out with whatever character you want 'cause if you think that's your character you might as well start learning them now

There's also lots of community discords like the official one, gg8 and other ones I don't remember so check those out and if you get stuck be sure to ask lots of questions, the more specific the better

I just bought Skullgirls with a discount this new year, Is there anyway I can get better?
I've been practicing Fukua and Filia(will be practicing Valentine after)
I have been practicing the beginner Filia bnb but it seems a little hard, as for Fukua My combo with her is

lp-lp-mp-hp-jump forward-mp-hp-drillationship(hp)-forever a clone (swarm embrace)-lp-lp-mp-hp-jump forward-mp-drill of my dreams

I would like to do Parasoul but some say she's better to learn later on

Any thoughts?
the hunters hustle discord is great for getting better, I don't have the link on me rn but I can PM it to you later if you want