• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

I need a naked picture of Beowulf/Taliesin

A bat top
Could not find a pink or skin colored one.

The dream is dead ;__;
Paint it?

The dream is dead ;__;
Paint it?
Paint rubs off. Had a mushroom head stick that is now just red and I've only had it for two months.

If I can find it, I can do it.

BpLjmpfIUAE7y_r.jpg

Yo thanks Muro
I'm so loving this
Hope to see some vids of the #dicksticks at EVO too
Also I really need the titles of the sexy songs

Hot #Dickstick Action

So I'm working on the other #dickstick and I think
What about a Big Band #dickstick

Reactions: Thrasher08
So I'm working on the other #dickstick and I think
What about a Big Band #dickstick
Ugh.

Well he's sort of in an iron lung and otherwise disfigured. They probably shot his stick off.

"Look at this bell shaped guy and his flute" sounds waaaaay too weird for me

Apparently there's a trend to give Big Band a mechanical "stick" with saxophone buttons. In rule34 art. That I've seen completely by accident.

This is too much for me.
kY1oodb.png

The #Dickstick never stops

Should use translucent pink parts with LED lighting.
3much5me

now we need another in case 2 people forget their arcade sticks.

now we need another in case 2 people forget their arcade sticks.
Not it.

Though the premise of touching dicksticks is hilarious.

Reactions: Thrasher08
next dickstick is a response with another male skullgirls character saying I AM THE YAOI

But there HAS to be a second! How can that stick say "got yaoi?" if there's only one?

In that case the answer would be "no."

Who here wants the answer to be no?

That's right. Nobody wants the answer to be no.
Because there is a Taliesin/Beowulf (OTP, as it is canon as fuck) art or two in the making.

Reactions: chickenwithtie
3much5me
But with the LED lighting, you can make it glow like Mikisugi's private bits in Kill La Kill.

But with the LED lighting, you can make it glow like Mikisugi's private bits in Kill La Kill.
then make a mikisugi stick if you want it so bad.

Reactions: guitalex2007
Let me just take a moment to thank everyone who believed in me and my idiotic, sick, hilarious joke. Heather is pleased, probably slightly aroused but more importantly thoroughly freaked out by this whole experiment.

We will bring four templates to EVO, so keep your eyes peeled. If you feel so inclined, you can also draw your own version and we'll be sure to bring it to whatever con or tournament I go to.

Your legacies will live on through my dickstick.