• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

I released new music today. Listen to it.

Kai

Go Home And Be A Family Man!
Reaction score
Website
www.killallinstinct.com
Steam
Kai
PSN
Night_Phyre
Parasoul Cerebella Big Band
Last edited:
Both the tracks are very hypnotizing, and it makes me feel light.
TWDH almost feels like a James Bond song, but with a refreshing chiptune backing.
TCY is a very confident track, almost like one a wrestler would use as their opening theme. Hmm...
I'm going to love just closing my eyes, playing this on a loop. Great work.

P.S don't murder me if I look as if I don't know what I'm saying

Reactions: Kai
You're not my dad you can't tell me what to do.

Still sounds nice though.

I don't have a twitter. I guess I don't love you as much as I thought I did. :/

Man you guys must rock at karaoke bars.

I'm going to love just closing my eyes, playing this on a loop. Great work.

P.S don't murder me if I look as if I don't know what I'm saying
If you like it for any reason, it's the right reason.
Man you guys must rock at karaoke bars.
We stopped going to karaoke bars because nobody lets us have any fun. It's always a competition with those guys.

us: *walks off stage, laughing*
person: wow, you guys were great, do you sing a lot of karaoke?
us: thanks! No, we don't come to many karaoke bars.
person: oh, you should really try singing more!
us: we do. All the time, actually. We're musicians.
person: well... I've been singing a lot of karaoke, lately, and all my friends say my voice is perfect for singing in a band. My cousin is gonna ask me to sing in his cover band!
us: didn't really ask, but ok.

And then they want you to do Bohemian Rhapsody with them, but they make sure you know they want the high part so they can try and show off, and of course the DJ never has any good songs, it's just all overdone shit like Killing In The Name and Baby Got Back, and they're all like HAHAHA WASN'T THAT FUNNY!? ALL MY FRIENDS SAY I'M FUNNY...

... can you tell this has happened to me a lot? God, I feel old.
Why are you so awesome
Are you even human
is there anything you can't do
other than be mean ever
If I'm being honest, music is one of the only things I'm mean about. My wife says I'm too critical, but some musicians and their fans just set me off. For me, hearing people talk about boring music like it's exciting is just... enraging. And I'm perfectly aware that there are people who will feel that way about my music, and I guess that should give me perspective... but I just can't help it. I'm a flawed human being :)

If you like it for any reason, it's the right reason.

And then they want you to do Bohemian Rhapsody with them, but they make sure you know they want the high part so they can try and show off, and of course the DJ never has any good songs, it's just all overdone shit like Killing In The Name and Baby Got Back, and they're all like HAHAHA WASN'T THAT FUNNY!? ALL MY FRIENDS SAY I'M FUNNY...
Ha, the only time I went to Karoake, those were the exact songs I heard. But I did manage to dig for some that I was surprised to find (President of the United States of America's "Kitty")

Enjoyed both tracks, especially the first one. The whole "beautiful female voice singing but something is off" reminded me alot of Alice Is Dead by Hania, so that's a plus for me. Also would be at home in a game like Bastion.

Last edited:
This is really amazing!
I especially liked Take care yourself as it reminded me of Queens of the Stone Age.
I'm definitely going to have to check out your other works~

This is really amazing!
I especially liked Take care yourself as it reminded me of Queens of the Stone Age.
I'm definitely going to have to check out your other works~
I'm glad you like it, and I'm very ok being compared to QotSA, but Take care yourself is one of our only songs like that, I'm sorry to tell you. Most of our material veers much closer to The wild dog haunts.