• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Ideas on punishing H teleport with projectile and assist?

Stuff

The guy who says the thing you might not like
Reaction score
Realizing this might need a different thread but this is what I'm referring to

This is very helpful! (and probably in need of a different thread, my bad)

[I was wondering what someone would do in the case of 5HP LnL H teleport but also that's probably best in another thread but that punish seems a little harder or maybe I can't wrap my head around it but I can't seem to jump back and hit Peacock consistently which at least for me seems to be the most you can do when 5HP or similar is in the mix (not L george since it's slower so you can back dash) Seems to me like this is limitied to characters with the ability to reposition in the air or have a normal that hits backwards since the don't auto correct on normal jump but also I have difficulty when it comes to labbing, I'm really bad at it]

But overall the concept itself works, thank you. Also Mr Peck from 7 years in the past, thank you.

If anyone with the will to lab this out for me or already knows what characters can do what in this situation (and other h tele set ups since I don't know them) I think it'd be a great idea to log them somewhere more visible and easy to sort through.

So far all I got is that upback before 5HP hits you and then falling with a normal (with very specific timing, varies by character) is a novel concept and it works but it's hard, it's easier if you have something like flight or an air dash but it can be a little harder if you don't. Since normals don't auto correct on the first jump (non-super jump) unless your character has a normal that hits from behind and scales well you might have to settle for something less damaging but hitting peacock in the first place is kind of a godsend so it's nbd

Last edited: