• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Image posting issues

the_rpg_king

Maid of Justice
Reaction score
Steam
KnockDownJoe
PSN
rpgking20
Unknown Robo Fortune Double
I came across a thread where we can suggest what palettes we want and I have palette ideas in my inventory, but when I dragged an image to the spot, it ran some problems. Is this on my end or also everyone else's?

Yeah happens to me as well. I reported it on the forum feedback thread but haven't heard anything back yet.

In the meantime you could upload it to imgur or somewhere and post an embed link.

pbj-with-or-without-hinge.jpg

Hi, for some reason cant upload even simplest mp4/avi file. Getting this message
1713221066152.png

Hi, for some reason cant upload even simplest mp4/avi file. Getting this message
There is a file size upload limit on the forum, so if it's a video file, it's possibly way too big. Better to upload it on an external website like Youtube or Streamable then link it

There is a file size upload limit on the forum, so if it's a video file, it's possibly way too big. Better to upload it on an external website like Youtube or Streamable then link it
it was 4mb large

I see, that clears things up, thank you. It would be nice having exact restriction parameters noted somewhere except vague "oops something's wrong" message

Reactions: Chrono_Tata