• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Steam - Windows Inconsistent MP / MK menu actions

KuroOneHalf

Artist & summer addict
Reaction score
Steam
Kuroonehalf
Eliza Filia Cerebella
I recently built a custom hitbox with a Brook Zero Pi board, and I've found this weird behavior where the MP and MK actions will be inconsistent. For example, you search for a quick match and decide to back out during the search. Normally you'd press MK, right? But on my hitbox MK won't do anything, and it's MP I have to press. So here MP is acting as the cancel action. But if a match is found and I want to back out, it's MK I have to press, and MP will actually act as confirm.

I tested this out with keyboard and on keyboard MK is always back out, so this seems to only happen with my hitbox. I figure brook boards are common enough that you could find more people to help test this. I honestly have no clue what the issue could be, but I can help out with any testing.

Last edited: