• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

[Indiegogo] Anyone got their physical goods?

Buri

Honk Honk!!
Reaction score
Painwheel Double
First of all, sorry if this is not the right place for this question, since the last update on Skullheart I've been kinda lost in the subforums.

I really got to ask this though, because I might have screwed things up.

As for some backstory, I have 3 donations over $100, though one of them is in my girlfriend's IGG account. One of them includes an animation cell.

When LabZero sent us the November Indiegogo update for international backers to change their shipping address at HumbleBundle, it said that if you'd set your shipping address already and it hadn't changed, you didn't need to set it again. Since I'm really sure I had done that right away, I payed no attention to it.

So, since in my country the mail system might sometimes be a mess, I got curious as to whether the goods have been shipped so I can at least tell if they are late/lost or not, and wether there's any kind of tracking on them. I sent a message through the IGG page but didn't get any response yet.

And then I decided for some reason to check my remaining keys and stuff at my HumbleBundle account, I decided to double-check my shipping info there, but I could find no address info anywhere there, as if I'd never wrote it! I'm not sure if that happened because I clicked on the change address option, but I think the original one should have been shown even if I were to change it. Now I have no idea if my shipping address was actually ok before I went to check it, or something crazy happened before that and I'll never get my stuff.

So, the first thing I wanted to know is if anyone has already gotten anything out of it. International shipping or not, so I'd know if there really was something wrong with my orders.

I hope that, in the event that my shipping info really got lost, Labzero would be kind enough to hold my stuff for about a year or so, so I could still get them when I'm travelling by the US =(.

I got my poster from Sanshee a couple months ago. It might help that I live in the same general area as Sanshee.

About a month ago I got all the stuff I was supposed to get

CA resident who got poster, postcards, and shirt in late Nov.

Hm, thanks guys! I guess I'll signal @Ravidrath see if he can shed a light on international stuff

Hi, Buri. Sorry for the trouble! Please send me an email at earl [at] labzerogames (dot) com so I an get your info and check on the status of your and your girlfriend's shipments.

The international orders have taken much longer to process, so depending on which country you're in, they may have not even shipped yet.

I should note that the physical goods being shipped in this round are: t-shirts, postcard sets, and posters. If you are eligible for any other physical reward, such as the animation cels, the postcard sketches, the physical OST, the larger sketch, or arcade stick, those will be handled in a separate shipment once all development of the DLC characters is complete.

Reactions: Buri
Hi, Buri. Sorry for the trouble! Please send me an email at earl [at] labzerogames (dot) com so I an get your info and check on the status of your and your girlfriend's shipments.

Wow thanks Render! I'll just have to check my girlfriend's info again and I'll do that!

I'm a little less desperate now that I've done some testing and it seems the disappearing address thing is normal and you guys probably got the right one, I just can't see it. I'm still worried but I guess there's hope!

Thanks for the job well done!

I'm from brazil and got my stuff around a month ago.

Nothing for me yet, but I live in Germany and there were the holidays. I expect to be among the last bunch of shipments.

@Buri - The only info we need is the email address you used when you donated, so if you could email that to me I can get you sorted out.

Detective Q - Yeah, that's gonna be the case. Sorry for the long wait!

I got my shirt and postcards! Now I have a collection going, haha.