• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible Art

I'm not really sure what your intent was, @Tank, but I really like that piece. It's very disorienting. I like feel this is what somebody would see if they were tripping in Indivisible.

disorienting because of the depth of field, or disorienting because of the drastic style change?
Intent. Maybe to show the best girl is kinda a yandere? IDK ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ lol.

NSFW Disclaimer on below spoiler: Partial Nudity. Razmi Fanservice.

8SYsJRW.jpg

source below [again NSFW link]
http://gannadene.deviantart.com/art/Razmi-s-Pelt-567192968

That... might be too much.

disorienting because of the depth of field, or disorienting because of the drastic style change?
Intent. Maybe to show the best girl is kinda a yandere? IDK ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ lol.
The style change. Roti is kind of weirding me out. It's cool.

i figured it was roti lol. He was going to be more like in the game but i looked up what a tapir looks like and thought they looked so weird so i went with that.(that thought process is in the video) I was going to make him annoyed at ajna for hugging the doll but "real roti" wants to eat rodney so meh ideas change.

That was fast. Nicely done!

Hello!

I have made an HD sprite of Ajna, enjoy!

259zhwm.jpg

(borrowed most of the colors from the original. i also put the original Ajna to the right for comparison.)
(also, you can't really see all of her hair the way it is without a brighter background.)

dang jam, you've been at it since day one, pretty impressive
well it was already inktober when I started so I just decided to kill to birds with one stone you know

So hey o/. Since @indieanimator indicated me to come here and post my indivisible related stuff too, i decide that i should do that now that i have a lot of stuff to show. Keep in mind that everything here was posted on my art thread, but i'm posting all of them (the ones i like), here right now. Well, from the beginning.
tumblr_nvs8ebiVpV1uu9eyfo1_540.jpg
tumblr_nvte2a5QUL1uu9eyfo1_540.jpg
tumblr_nw2mbuhzPF1uu9eyfo1_540.jpg
tumblr_nwiy2bqmF91uu9eyfo1_540.jpg
tumblr_nwjtycwGze1uu9eyfo1_540.jpg

This is honestly the best i can do to help with the campaign besides talking with my friends, what i did, and honestly, i don't think it is doing anything, but i can't stay still without doing something.

What is this a picture for ants!?

What is this a picture for ants!?
you can't post full size pictures without spoilers. didn't think it needed a spoiler thing so I just posted it small instead

you guys know you can click it for the full size, right?
depends on how awake i am but mostly yes I know

Also I drew this
ajna SCREAMING.png
but I don't remember why

Attachments

• ajna SCREAMING 1.png
    ajna SCREAMING 1.png
    746.6 KB · Views: 712
  • ajna SCREAMING 2.png
    ajna SCREAMING 2.png
    743.5 KB · Views: 813
  • ajna SCREAMING 3.png
    ajna SCREAMING 3.png
    747.1 KB · Views: 795
  • ajna SCREAMING 4.png
    ajna SCREAMING 4.png
    726.2 KB · Views: 880
  • ajna SCREAMING 5.png
    ajna SCREAMING 5.png
    747.6 KB · Views: 838
  • ajna SCREAMING 6.png
    ajna SCREAMING 6.png
    744.2 KB · Views: 962
  • ajna SCREAMING 7.png
    ajna SCREAMING 7.png
    747.5 KB · Views: 777
  • ajna SCREAMING 8.png
    ajna SCREAMING 8.png
    740.7 KB · Views: 779
  • ajna SCREAMING 9.png
    ajna SCREAMING 9.png
    733.5 KB · Views: 895
giant tiddy cthulhu

How is this game not funded yet, that's amazing!

aw jeez, Battle Tendency obsession can ruin your life.
someone, give Zebei some part 4.
STAT!

at around 1:37:00 in the clean up stream Richard used a script that filled in colors for closed line art. Any chance that can be shared?

http://www.twitch.tv/labzero/v/21798480

I tried googling it but can't find it.

at around 1:37:00 in the clean up stream Richard used a script that filled in colors for closed line art. Any chance that can be shared?
@EU03 I don't mind us sharing this.
@Tank it's finicky as hell...

That's alright. Seems better than trying to fill each section manually. If it doesn't work for me meh no harm done.

^ For a second, I thought it was a legit Bionicle.

Reactions: KZN02