• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Current Events Indivisible Funded! Stretch Goals Revealed!

Fizzxwizz

lit
Reaction score
Steam
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Fizzxwizz
PSN
E_Mano
Ms. Fortune Unknown
Lab Zero has just garnered the $1.5 million they needed to fund Indivisible from the donations of kind fans from across the planet. Through the dips, declines, crowdcharts, paypal issues, and the extension, Indivisible has finally made it. and Lab zero will now use put this next to the billions they made from Incredibly Famous Indie Title Skullgirls: Encore: Second Encore, and additionally adjacent to the thousands of uncut diamonds paid to Lab Zero by SJW terrorists to steal YOUR hard earned pantyshots that you paid for in Skullgirls.

However, unlike those two previously mentioned sums of valuable goods and legal tender, the $1.5 Million and all additional funds raised by the Indivisible Indiegogo Campaign is not made up and imaginary, and will be given to Lab Zero at the end of the campaign to begin work on Indivisible, not to mention the additional $2 million that will be given by 505 Games after the completion of the Indiegogo campaign.

Lab Zero is incredibly thankful for your support, but so is 505 Games!

Here's a short letter from Ian Howe, the President of 505 Games USA.

I want to say a huge thank you to each and every person who has contributed to this campaign, in addition, I wanted to acknowledge the huge amount of effort from so many of you who have taken the time to try and convince others to contribute, or have reached out to various channels to try and achieve more coverage for the prototype and the game.

We are truly humbled by your support for the project and we’re incredibly excited that we will be able to see it become a reality. We have been talking to Peter and the team at Lab Zero for a long time trying to find a project to work on together and through your incredible contributions, support and energy we are now able to make that happen.

From reading the comments here, I know sometimes even the smallest contributions have to be carefully considered and I also know that some of you have really gone above and beyond in the levels of support you’ve given. We do not take this for granted and we will do everything possible to make sure that we repay that with a great game.

I can also tell you that a lot of us from 505 Games were sitting in front of our screens last night hitting F5 watching the contributions come in as we neared the goal, I’m not afraid to admit that there are a few of us who’ve become a bit obsessed with this over the past couple of weeks!

Now that we’ve reached the goal, the hard work truly begins in making Indivisible become a reality and we will be working very closely with Lab Zero in the coming months to make sure that they have everything they need to truly deliver on the vision for the game.

We hope you enjoy the bonus games that we were able to contribute to the campaign and we would love to hear your continued feedback on Indivisible,

Sincerely,

Ian Howe

President – 505 Games

In the meantime, keep up the good work and do your best to keep the donations coming in, as soon the stretch goals will be revealed, detailing the neat additions that could happen with the additional funds generated through crowdfunding. If you're worried that you won't be able to throw your money into the Indiegogo before the campaign ends, don't worry! Through the use of Indiegogo's InDemand you can donate your money after the completion of the crowdfunding campaign.

You can view the stretch goals and their progress on Indivisible's Indiegogo page.

Additionally, stay tuned for 505 Games' own Indivisible forum for all your Indivisible discussion needs.

Thanks @Smile for the banner.

With 3K away from 1.65M, it looks like the first stretch goal is a sure thing.
yiR4kLP.jpg
Is Indiegogo's InDemand endless? As in, a year from now, people can still be tossing handfuls of cash onto the money mountain for stretch goals?

Reactions: gluemchen
With 3K away from 1.65M, it looks like the first stretch goal is a sure thing.

Is Indiegogo's InDemand endless? As in, a year from now, people can still be tossing handfuls of cash onto the money mountain for stretch goals?
InDemand stays open as long as L0 want it to.
Realistically though I imagine they'll probably be closing it in a year or so, with many of the in game tiers being removed long before that.

Are the stretch goals sticking through this extension?

Incredibly Famous Indie Title Skullgirls: Encore: Second Encore, and additionally adjacent to the thousands of uncut diamonds paid to Lab Zero by SJW terrorists to steal YOUR hard earned pantyshots that you paid for in Skullgirls.​
https://41.media.tumblr.com/8e2035690b9a693269c487e9fa75ac99/tumblr_nyshfvGxPN1rg3vrmo1_250.png
but seriously I'm hype.
But honestly guys this was already to the point where both sides aren't even being funny and it's just fucking annoying

Congratulations guys! I'm glad that you guys reached your goal, and I hope you create another masterpiece of gaming! :D

All in good time, Peacock...in good time
image.jpg

I am glad. I am sad that I didn't donate more.

But I hope that Lab 0 doesn't depend on these donations anymore.

Lab Zero, I want to say thank you for letting us spread the word about your action-RPG game and being able to fund the game. I'm very proud of you. Now since the game has been funded, all I must do is let the accolades roll in and wait for more Incarnation reveals.

The amount of passion that labzero has is extremely inspiring and they deserved every single dollar for their project.

Reactions: KaboomKid
Are the stretch goals sticking through this extension?
I'm pretty sure that's what the extension's for. Though an extended time to just throw money at Lab Zero is also nice.

From RPS: "Enough money, it seems, for the characters to afford clothes this time out."

Glad the stretch goal was reached, though. I'm not interested in Indivisible, personally, but SG was a hell of a fighting game. It'd be a bit wasteful if lab zero had to disband after only making one game, and a successful one at that, so this is good news.