• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

That's so cool! I remember seeing their NPCs in the stage background. Woooo!

you only realize this now? they've had that chance all along man and they still do
If I had only realized this now, I wouldn't have written "coming soon" on this picture when I made and posted it 2 weeks ago ;^)
index.php
That being said, I will admit to thinking the situation was really grim for most of last week. To check the campaign every morning before I went to work only to see that the donations still haven't cleared $550K despite Lab Zero, her fans and a number of gaming personalities doing a fantastic job getting the word out there... it kind of took a toll on me.

Now that I've seen that Verdant isn't the only one making serious high-roller contributions (did I miss anyone else? I really hope I didn't), I look forward to the craziness that I think will happen once the campaign gets to the "1 week left" mark.

Reactions: The Dave
What does Them's Fighthing Herds have to do with lab z?

good luck getting either of those wishes man.

One time Mike stood very close to me and looked me in the eye as he slipped a $20 in my pants not unlike how one would pay for a stripper.

I wouldn't put him past smooching another man.

Reactions: Ninja and erkicman
woah colin is so cool for that donation. Can't wait to see what he creates.
Hope he's a "perv"...

Bleh....I finally got money to donate. But Indiegogo doesn't accept prepaid debit cards. Is there another way to donate?

But Indiegogo doesn't accept prepaid debit cards. Is there another way to donate?
Put the money into Paypal?

Eh, I'd rather not use paypal. Too much of a hassle for me. But thank you for the suggestion anyway.

yeah paypal takes a few days to complete your transaction if you don't usually use it, I don't think there's another way though

I've kissed two men, both to complete a joke.

You could probably do those things if you were super serious in your request.
If the prospect of a dude kissing another dude will help boost donations, hell the fuck yes. I'd be a happy enough camper to try something new at that moment, I bet.

Indiegogo doesn't accept prepaid debit cards. Is there another way to donate?
Oh man, that sucks. Are Gift Cards under the same restriction? Some places treat Gift Cards differently than other prepaid cards, so maybe you could buy a Visa Gift Card for the amount you're donating. I wouldn't try that without asking IGG Support first though.

it's 3AM and I'm not sleeping until I see battle nun

edit: I am a weak-willed man

Last edited:
Reactions: strangecity
It does seem to be taking a little longer than the other incarnations, but I'm sure it will be soon.

But seriously it's the weekend, so I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't come out today. Go read a book or get some sleep or something.

It's Sunday evening. They're probably all in church. No time for nuns.

I thought it was only mornings, but then again, there are an infinimount of denominations so...

dang Now I have to draw Battle Nun hanging with Double in her Nun form...

Now that I think about it... If Double wasn't a monstrous flesh heap what would be her fighting style?

Some form of Kung Fu? I:I

I hope one of the incarnations is just one of the not picked Skullgirls characters with a paper bag sloppily put over their head to conceal their identity

(Speaking of which, how easy would it be to implement Skullgirls characters as a bonus pack of incarnations or something after everything in the main game is finished?)

That would have to involve Autumn Games since Lab 0 doesn't own the IP.

(Speaking of which, how easy would it be to implement Skullgirls characters as a bonus pack of incarnations or something after everything in the main game is finished?)
Not as easy as you think.

Reactions: Midiman
The Colin donation gives me a spark of hope that I haven't felt in a while. LZ might make it out of this alive after all...
We need far bigger numbers in the $125 tiers and down. Yesterday I decided to double up the contributor numbers for all tiers from $30 to $125 and it came out to an additional 355k dollars. That absolutely dwarfs the top tiers. We just gotta zerg rush the fund already.

Reactions: erkicman
Yeah I should've known. Got too blinded by that one time you made Skullgirls a beat-em-up.

Not as easy as you think.

I imagine some stuff would also need to be redrawn to fit Indivisible's new style (the process seems to have changed a bit, like the line width, shading and some other things behind the scenes that we might not know about).

I imagine some stuff would also need to be redrawn to fit Indivisible's new style (the process seems to have changed a bit, like the line width, shading and some other things behind the scenes that we might not know about).
That's most of it. Using the old sprites would be super fast but also really stand out as different. Think Morrigan.

That's most of it. Using the old sprites would be super fast but also really stand out as different. Think Morrigan.

Ooh, can one of the Incarnations just be the Morrigan sprite, that's gotta be fair use by now :0

Think Morrigan.
I thought you were trying to say this would be a problem.

Morrigan's fucking arcade sprite makes me cry so much.
But seriously, I've had a full night's sleep and then some part of a day, I wonder whens Samurai Nun annoucement?