• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

I dont believe!! Im sleep for almost 12 hours and we still dont hit 1Million mark? :(

Is it the drawback after the rush for extension? I hope after this "time to rest" we will now only go up :D

Nah, we almost beat the worst day we had in campaing and there's still a lot of time left.

Also it's sunday. Also known as intertnational do-fuck-all day.

Last edited:
It hasn't been that bad, according to crowd charts, on Saturday the campaign made around 14,000 which is about how much it generally makes in the lulls you can see around the 12th and 30th of October.

stuff

I think the idea is that, anyone can sue for anything these days, and even frivolous lawsuits are expensive to deal with. I heard a story the other day about Scientology shutting down a cult-investigation agency just by filing a bunch of the same lawsuit over and over again- even without taking it to court! Lawsuits are scary.

Mike has also said something about not liking it when people claim credit for an idea without putting any of the work in, and so preferring to bypass it entirely by ignoring/removing suggestions.

It'd be pretty exciting for the campaign to hit 1 million before I get back from church/lunch.

Less than $1,500 now. Here's to hoping!

Snip.JPG
as of now we're exactly 1 thousand away from a million! someone just donate a thousand already!

To be fair, I would've done the same thing ha

I'm semi drunk excuse any faulty garammar pelase
new incarnation video
I really like the direction this is going, I thought thorani was just a jolly ol' dancing girl, but that information makes her really isnterestging

No "Do you know what i am saying" 6/10

dat 1 mil hype. Might be a good idea to maybe reveal 1 of the stretch goals to add a positive hype.. Course just thinking out loud really..

dat 1 mil hype. Might be a good idea to maybe reveal 1 of the stretch goals to add a positive hype.. Course just thinking out loud really..

Or more guest characters :D I think I get your "just thinking out loud" problem too :P

I can feel the anticipation.

EDIT: 45$ left. ohhoho

Last edited:
1. Robot fist girl was a spiky haired girl with an enormous power fist, shown in a frame of the Incarnation Montage in the trailer.
2. Robot fish girl was Cellsai's avatar for a while before Indivisible started, a robot version of Minette.
Wait there's gonna be a Samurai Scotsman?
I get to play as Samurai Jack and The Scotsman at the same *** time!
Not to mention that his swords seem to be clubs.
Only thing he's missing is a machine gun peg leg.
Wait....what's that in his kiltmono?!?!
[squees]

Reactions: The Dave
so close to 1 million (here comes Shantae, fingers crossed) where's that annie?

7 digit figure title achieved and now we need 25,000 each day until the end to reach the overall goal.

Looking forward to the next reveal.

Time to start a party~!
Can there be an animated version of this with moving eyebrows?
IIRC in-fight barks (i.e. "I'm ready Ajna", "Stop whining" and various grunts) will be voiced over, but story dialogue will be delivered via text, because it would cost too much to have it all voiced out. Also (again, not sure) making some select, important cutscenes voiced over was under consideration.
I wonder what shovel knight's voice will sound like.

I think the silent ones will still silent. Or not :P

They said they are planing to work with the companies that had the actors, so there's a good chance that Shovel will prob not be voiced. Depends on Yacht though.

Majora, this is the wrong one....

I couldn't find a gif version of that one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Medici Mob Boss