• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

So he quit fighting to pursue his dream of cooking... and then as an Incarnation he has to go right back to fighting.

But he gets to travel the world and stuff. So it's probably a good deal for him.
Is the darker skin a burn scar?

Wasn't there also meant to be another guest incarnation reveal as well coming up, I remember seeing something about in the thread.

(Btw, does anyone have that updated chart for the $$$ pet day thing?)
Last day is 28/11 Saturday 9AM - 29/11 Sunday 9AM.

Indiv Chart 11-30.png

Today's been a big day so that should look just lovely whenever I pipe that in.

Wasn't there also meant to be another guest incarnation reveal as well coming up, I remember seeing something about in the thread.
Guest will be announced on Twitter on Monday at 9AM PST. Should follow on the rest of the Indiv things whenever Peter wakes up.

It's supposed to be revealed monday, so today'ish (depending on your timezone).

Guest will be announced on Twitter on Monday at 9AM PST. Should follow on the rest of the Indiv things whenever Peter wakes up.

Ah okay, it is in your guys timezone, that makes more sense.

Omg we got a chef?! This makes my headcanon about hungry ghosts being edible true don't it. :PUJNA:

Kogi looks great, he might be one of my favorite incarnations so far. I didn't like Kampan that much, but he looks great.

Now that makes me wonder, do the incarnations feel the necessity of eating inside ajna? Maybe they have to come out to eat, and do other stuff...

Saving the world is important and all, but glad to hear our team will be properly fed while they're at it.

That said, With Kogi in the kitchen, Kaldi brewing the finest of coffee and Zahra playing a relaxing tune in the background, Ajna is set to have a head restaurant.

Saving the world is important and all, but glad to hear our team will be properly fed while they're at it.

That said, With Kogi in the kitchen, Kaldi brewing the finest of coffee and Zahra playing a relaxing tune in the background, Ajna is set to have a head restaurant.
The story does not suggest he is a good cook. Just saying.

i don't get it?
That's convenient... *sigh* Y'know, what? I'll just leave it at that; I don't want anyone else to be scarred...
I'm just saying; good or not I wouldn't mind tasting some of his beef, ya feel me?
BRUH...
Well it's either that or Dhar's passive-aggressively delivered spatula sword pancakes, all day everyday. Pick your poison, Ajna.
I kinda' want to be passive-aggressively fed...

The story does not suggest he is a good cook. Just saying.
It says mixed results, so I bet he does good things most of the time and sometimes things go wrong with his experimenting.

I'm just saying; good or not I wouldn't mind tasting some of his beef, ya feel me?
This.

All yours. Phoebe is still my number one. Also Kogi's GARness is undeniable =3

It says mixed results, so I bet he does good things most of the time and sometimes things go wrong with his experimenting.
Nah, on Persona's twitter there's more original story notes for him. He's actually a really bad cook.

Back