• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

Why are people so hyped for this dude? He looks cool but i have literally never heard of whatever he's inspired by until i played Skullgirls.
"he looks cool" is that not enough to be hype about a character?

I think CheeseDragon's referring to "not getting the references." I had some similar trouble with Beowulf... and don't entirely get the references here, either. Some sort of Power Rangers thing? Forgive me, Super Sentai-Senpai.

I think CheeseDragon's referring to "not getting the references." I had some similar trouble with Beowulf... and don't entirely get the references here, either. Some sort of Power Rangers thing? Forgive me, Super Sentai-Senpai.
This video should be enough
Edit: oh god its so shaky, should have watched it before posting it. But thats the only one i could find with sound

All I know is Kamen-Raider.

Never was a fan of the concept so I'm not into this guy either. :P

Yah know, since Naga Rider has the whole alter ego stick going on, I wonder what his average joe appearence(Moggal) looks like.

Just noticed the IGG update said there'd be another update later today? Do you think they'll announce that contest or whatever it is they've been planning?

two kinds of Naga rider fans

Look! it's Naga Rider!
giphy.gif

and
Oh hey...it's Naga Rider

tumblr_mtfjm0KBrR1s2axdno1_r1_500.gif

*bursts out of ground* He's heeeeeeeeere! He's heeeeeeeeeeeeere and he's beautiful! I can't even put into words (and anime sparkles) how happy this makes me! Justice...is going to punch you right in the mouth.

Here's Dhar in color by the way, he looks severely annoyed, I like it!

One of the Four Superiors under Supreme Lord Ravannavar's army, Dhar led campaigns across the land to subjugate any region that was not in support of Ravannavar's pro-Kala rule.

He came upon Ajna's village during these campaigns, but did not expect to become such an unusual prisoner of war.

Despite being Ajna's first Incarnation, he's not exactly the most supportive of friends. To say that they don't get along is a massive understatement. His own survival depends on hers now, however, even though her quest to challenge Lord Ravannavar is practically suicide, in his opinion.

Edit: 420K fund it

Attachments

• Dhar color.jpg
    Dhar color.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 480
Last edited:
Aaaand we're already halfway through to the next incarnation again, just about a day later, someone just donated another 2.5k.
Let's hope it doesn't slow down again shortly before reaching the 50K mark.

This is kinda important because the prototype can't be downloaded right now.
WAIT SO THEY WERE HOSTING IT ON THERE?
Is this the Skullgirls curse?
EDIT: I knew the site was down but I could download it just fine?,,,

The platform specific links go to labzerogames.com, so they just need to get rid of the hyperlink on "download the free prototype now!" while they get this sorted out.

Here's what I see. I stopped trying to load the Indiv page as it's rather bandwidth heavy, but you can see it's playing an audio, a flash load bar is there and the title is correct. I Hard refreshed the non-www page and got the same result as earlier.
upload_2015-10-23_12-30-15.png

They both work for me but when it lads the site looks super buggy. I can still get to the download though. Besides, isn't the prototype available on the IGG page?

Originally popped into this thread about 30 minutes ago and both have loaded for me since the start.

Hm, I wish they'd change that yellow "Donate" button to say "Pledge" or "Support." Donate isn't really the right term for what we're doing.

Back