• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

There was a hype missile post here a few seconds ago where did it go?

There was a hype missile post here a few seconds ago where did it go?
I screwed up and saw that Ninja posted it in the "Advertise Indivisible!" thread hours ago. Since there was no need to keep it here, I just deleted the post.

This was my face when I found out it was posted elsewhere and I didn't check first.
RazmiMissile.png

Last edited:
Reactions: KZN02
HELL YEAH! An amazon without their right breast as they should be! Really loving that design!
To those who don't know about amazons:
"They have no right breasts...for while they are yet babies their mothers make red-hot a bronze instrument constructed for this very purpose and apply it to the right breast and cauterize it, so that its growth is arrested, and all its strength and bulk are diverted to the right shoulder and right arm."
You know this is a complete myth, right?

Given that Incarnations aren't voluntary (Hi, Dhar!), I'm guessing not. If anything, getting your disparate Incarnations to get along would probably be a quest line.
It still is possible to not be able to recruit certain people because they either don't meet you or don't fulfill the other requirements to be...recruited. Involuntary or not, and involuntary may not always be the case.

Last edited:
So
we're not gonna talk about the fact that she fires spears
like, giant-ass spears, as if they were arrows?

Nah? Just, gonna keep on with the thirst thing, o-okay.
This is what people should be talking about. If I were an Iron Kingdom soldier I'd be nope'ing the hell out of there.

Phoebe -> Phobos

Little fun fact, the amazons patron god was Ares, the god of war.

And since Ares was the little bitch of the Greek Pantheon, that also explains why there isn't a single tale of the amazons winning a fight in classic mythology.
No, Phoebe is Phoebe, and she's Apollo's and Artemis' grandmom. They call Apollo Phoebus in her honor.

don't fulfill the other requirements to be...recruited. Involuntary or not, and it may not always be the case

And now Ajna sounds creepy. ...Yay! Keeps things interesting. This is why they never made a Kirby RPG, isn't it?
:PUJNA:I want you inside me. Prepare to be assimilated. Resistance is futile. Become a part of me!

You mean like almost everything else you are basing your designs on in this game? :PUJNA:

But I did hear they actually did it so it would be easier to shoot their bows instead of the muscle mass thing.

Still though she clearly either isn't missing her breast or she's pretty dense since she put a boob-shaped-plate on that spot.

Also finally the Incarnation I was waiting for. Unexpected color design but it's growing on me.

Last edited:
Reactions: chickenwithtie
I bet she would throw those spears without bow anyway
Honestly I think that people finding her attractive is a good thing, but I get it's kind of awkward with comment after comment (but this is the Skullgirls forum so. Ya know)
Who of the team designed her, may I ask?

Okay now I think we're abusing the Ajna punface. I don't know if it's good ot bad.

Also amazon mom is a cute

Reactions: No longer exist
I bet she would throw those spears without bow anyway
Honestly I think that people finding her attractive is a good thing, but I get it's kind of awkward with comment after comment (but this is the Skullgirls forum so. Ya know)
Who of the team designed her, may I ask?

She's definitely charming. ^_^;

I think Alex said she was one of the characters he designed (so far I think he's done: Zebei, Tungar, Thorani, Dhar, Yan, Naga Rider and Phoebe).

Well, yeah. Just like amazons. But this is in classic greek literature. And cauterizing breasts makes a lot more sense than cutting them off like some versions of the myth state (even if the reasoning in this one is faulty).
But can you confirm she's lacking a breast or if it's just the angle or something like that?

Reactions: chickenwithtie
Okay now I think we're abusing the Ajna punface. I don't know if it's good ot bad.

Also amazon mom is a cute
Eh, I may have over-used it in cheeky lines for non-canon Ajna quotes. Haven't been restricting it to puns as much as I maybe should. Still, I figure it's all in good fun.

Also, anybody else think poor Zebei's a tad redundant now? I mean, sure he has the skills, the acrobatics, and probably more arrows per shot. But Phoebe's just so much more archer-per-character. And looks like she can take a hit. And maybe those spears can pin enemies to walls, that would be cool. Guessing her meter won't fill nearly as quickly, though.

We still have another archer character to be revealed, the Renaissance-ish guy. Maybe he's a more classic archer than Zebei?

Yeah but Phoebe can still use her spear and even her bow as close combate weapons. She's the one who will probably give Ajna some spear-related skill.

But can you confirm she's lacking a breast or if it's just the angle or something like that?
Looks like she has both to me! And it'd be a little weird to wear boob-shaped armor without one, since that would negate the point...

Obviously, the Amazon comparison falls apart somewhat solely on the basis of her having a family with an actual husband, and not just a sex slave or once-yearly lover from a neighboring tribe. Still, they could be taking any number of influences from Amazons, up to and including the breast thing.

IIRC in the legends, Amazon's had husbands, but they were stay at home "house husbands". Role reversal, basically.

It still is possible to not be able to recruit certain people because they either don't meet you or don't fulfill the other requirements to be...recruited. Involuntary or not, and involuntary may not always be the case.

But it is still possible to recruite everyone right? Like I noticed that in Phoebe's bio, she fought Iron Kingdom troops does this mean she'll either hate Ajna or just won't talk to her if she had Vasco with her at the time? ( I mean that is if it's possible to get Vasco before Phoebe. :-I )

Because that lvl of interaction between the party members and your actions would be awesome.

Reactions: No longer exist
We still have another archer character to be revealed, the Renaissance-ish guy. Maybe he's a more classic archer than Zebei?

Wait... is already a list of Incarnations somewhere? Where?

Wait... is already a list of Incarnations somewhere? Where?
No, but there is a teaser thing that lists all of the incarnations with the ones to come getting gradually less visible. Let me see if I can find it on the thread
fnkv0hatlhepeywrlmne.jpg
There. Otherwise, you can see the incarnations clearly in the trailer, but this shows the order of when they will be revealed.

In one run? Maybe, maybe not. These are not questions we will answer currently. (^.^)
okay cool. I'll just sit back and enjoy what we have right now.

In one run? Maybe, maybe not. These are not questions we will answer currently. (^.^)

And now I am getting some memory about Chrono Cross. A pain to get everyone :D

No, but there is a teaser thing that lists all of the incarnations with the ones to come getting gradually less visible. Let me see if I can find it on the thread
There. Otherwise, you can see the incarnations clearly in the trailer, but this shows the order of when they will be revealed.

Ah... in the trailer. I don't pause the trailer to see the incarnations, but now this make sense. I already know about the "fade picture".

IIRC in the legends, Amazon's had husbands, but they were stay at home "house husbands". Role reversal, basically.
You do no RC :P

They took slaves, and/or conceived with men once a year from a neighbouring tribe. The idea of Amazonian stay-at-home-dads was spread in several pieces of 19th & 20th century fiction. Which is slightly funny (ironic?) because we can't even verify the Amazons even existed, much less what their lives were really like. Some scholars speculate that the Amazons as we know them never even existed, and were just a small, all-female band of warriors within a larger tribe or kingdom.

I'm very curious how the sickle man will work, he looks like a merchant character, not really a warrior? Do his sickles work like boomerangs?
Also next to him seems there will be Joan of Arc, dragon guy and the gnome, who maybe got a pretty heavy re-design from the trailer.

Reactions: Cybermanworf
I'm very curious how the sickle man will work, he looks like a merchant character, not really a warrior? Do his sickles work like boomerangs?
Also next to him seems there will be Joan of Arc, dragon guy and the gnome, who maybe got a pretty heavy re-design from the trailer.

Sickle man might be merchant like and could maybe serve a dual role as an in Ajna's inner universe weapon provider as well as a fighter.

I wouldn't say it is the Gnome guy after the dragon knight guy because he looks too tall and not wide enough to be given that Gnome carries a huge engine like machine with him.

The guy or girl seems to be holding some of stick with them although it could be a redesigns or it could be someone new, this I am not sure of but I definitely don't think it is gnome guy.

The sickles make me think farmer or fisherman. I've seen similar hand tools for gathering crops (paddy field) or gutting fish. Seeing how Sickle Man has so many hook tools, perhaps like Razmi's slow spell, he can pin an enemy down.

Milestone Incarnations
  1. Dhar
  2. Thorani
  3. Vasco
  4. Kushi & Altun
  5. Narssus
  6. Yan
  7. Naga Rider
  8. Phoebe
  9. Sickles Guy*
  10. Battle Nun*
  11. Dragon Spear*
*not actual name, obviously.

Pirate and Whistler
VLycQAK.jpg

Aztec and Renaissance Archer
kQNa0gU.jpg

Samurai Nun and Steampunk Dwarf
hdyqFDn.jpg

Ropes Girl, Phoebe, Dragon Knight, Fencer
X8dYtSn.jpg

^ check out that dragon scarf. Leviathan's long lost cousin?
Sickles Guy, Scottish Samurai, Steampunk Girl, Fencer
v5g8JPQ.jpg

Wait, a steampunk girl with at least one big fist?

I like her design but never thought she might be too similar to Vi from League of Legends? I'm a bit worried if Riot might think stuff.

EDIT: HOLD ON, scottish samurai doesn't seem to use swords? Are those golf clubs?

Reactions: The Dave
Wait, a steampunk girl with at least one big fist?

I like her design but never thought she might be too similar to Vi from League of Legends? I'm a bit worried if Riot might think stuff.

I don't think huge robo fists on girls are a Riot original design.

Reactions: Wenzel