• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

Having second thoughts about putting Hopscawtch in as the boss and instead using another of my OCs, since a lot of peeps want to see a certain OC of mine.

Reactions: No longer exist
Having second thoughts about putting Hopscawtch in as the boss and instead using another of my OCs, since a lot of peeps want to see a certain OC of mine.
How random will it be? =ъ

Reactions: BallotBoxer
While I am joking about adding Kit, she does have a Human version, designed by the same creator and based on steam punk ideas.
upload_2015-10-6_4-42-32.png
but no one wants Kit and there's no absolute way I'll get the money for those tiers so, yeah. All in good jokes.

Not to be a killjoy, but if you could "call a spade a spade" then would'nt you be able to to "call a joke a joke"? Because I wasn't being serious if it wasn't obvious.
It wasn't obvious. The statement can be read seriously and has exactly the effect it is intended to have, which is to be depressing about the monetary difference, so how is that obviously a joke?

While I am joking about adding Kit, she does have a Human version, designed by the same creator and based on steam punk ideas.
but no one wants Kit and there's no absolute way I'll get the money for those tiers so, yeah. All in good jokes.

If Kit was an OC, I would have been totally for it;unfortunately, she would have to have had to fight my OC for the spot >:(

On topic:
Wow, even this late at night, the numbers keep going up. I feel good about this campaign.

Reactions: Kit Ballard
So the FB page says we'll recognize him fron the "fiery scene" in the campaign video

Is this the guy with the sword in the scene where Ajna's village is attacked?
If so, I wonder if more Incarnations start out as enemies rather than "friendly dude/dudette who has 'fusing with Ajna' properties"

Reactions: BallotBoxer
So the FB page says we'll recognize him fron the "fiery scene" in the campaign video

Is this the guy with the sword in the scene where Ajna's village is attacked?
If so, I wonder if more Incarnations start out as enemies rather than "friendly dude/dudette who has 'fusing with Ajna' properties"
Beat the shit out of him. Then merge motherfucker down.

Do you think Ajna's forcing him to help her/them to atone for his sins?
it's kinda pointless to try and guess exact events of the story. i was just entertaining the hypothesis that she may not necesserily need incarnation's approval all the time in order to merge with h(im/er). also i wonder if their physical bodies just get consumed or she put some kind of an astral clone into herself which she then project.

his sword does seem a little bit too long, but everything else fits: the shoulder armor, the decoration on the sword, the hair

Also, the way the monsters at his side looks with the teeth and stuff, it is similar to what it seems to be ajna's other form.

So, maybe some story with internal conflict?

Also, the way the monsters at his side looks with the teeth and stuff, it is similar to what it seems to be ajna's other form.

So, maybe some story with internal conflict?
Aren't those the ogres she fight in the prototype? Also somebody HAVE to burn the village and kill her father. I don't think it's necessary for L0 to go for such lenghtes just to give us a red herring.

Last edited:
Yeah I suspected it could be the same guy. Rectangle swords aren't that common. :P

Also seems like we'll have $120,000 after the first day, kinda strange considering we had $150,000 in the same time for Squigly.

Last edited:
Yeah I suspected it could be the same guy. Rectangle swords aren't that common. :P

Also seems like well have $120,000 after the first day, kinda strange considering we had $150,000 in the same time for Squigly.
My donation is going to be more then 5 times smaller than it was for SG sadly >_>
Maybe I'll muster something more for 2nd injection but I'm not sure.
It looks like non-dollar backers are having troubles all the way across the board =/

Last edited:
Nah, the dude's still good. See? He's running away from the demons!

Reactions: jam1220
eh it's okay i guess, ended up just mashing my moves though. I'll admit I'm not a fan of platformers though and I only like certain RPGs.

My donation is going to be more then 5 times smaller than it was for SG sadly >_>
On my end I'm donating the same I donated for SG, but on their end it's less then a third of it :(

also mike z totally looks like alessi from jojo, don't tell me i'm the only one

4343225c8b.png

Also, about that sword lad. I'm going to call him out as an Indian. Any thoughts?

It wasn't obvious. The statement can be read seriously and has exactly the effect it is intended to have, which is to be depressing about the monetary difference, so how is that obviously a joke?

Because I replied in spoiler tag that I was just fucking with him just in case? Because I know what a killjoy actually is, and was humoring you that I should actually go to timeout if that's how I was coming across. There was no other intent besides being a pedantic nerd. Although now that you have expressed how you read it, and considering your personal involvement and investment during this important campaign for this incredible RPG, I can see how somebody else might take it and ultimately that's all that matters regardless of my intent. Not to mention, as a joke it wasn't all that funny anyway, so I am all too willing to concede this altogether, move on, and focus on why we're here in the first place: to support an amazing dev team and their fantastic RPG that WILL get funded.

On my end I'm donating the same I donated for SG, but on their end it's less then a third of it :(

Shots fired at me? LOL

also mike z totally looks like alessi from jojo, don't tell me i'm the only one

4343225c8b.png
Yes, this is something of the 100% I agree with.

Also, about that sword lad. I'm going to call him out as an Indian. Any thoughts?

It's hard to guess without any color, however for whatever reason I think he's going to have blond hair.

Tigers are an endangered species, I am shocked that Lab Zero would choose to portray the wearing of a tiger carcass in a fashionable manner. I don't even know If I'm serious.

Guess there's no turning back now. I choose to ignore all updates and development of this series in order to avoid spoilers. Even gameplay spoilers. Good Luck Lab Zero see you in 2 weeks+3 years/how ever long it takes to finish this.

He meant that by spending the same amount he's getting three times less dollars to donate then it was back then.

I know, it was a bad joke... My specialty. :-)

Tigers are an endangered species, I am shocked that Lab Zero would choose to portray the wearing of a tiger carcass in a fashionable manner. I don't even know If I'm serious.

Guess there's no turning back now. I choose to ignore all updates and development of this series in order to avoid spoilers. Even gameplay spoilers. Good Luck Lab Zero see you in 2 weeks+3 years/how ever long it takes to finish this.
You can beat the hell out of a panda in Tekken, turn into an elephant that can get ravaged in Bloody Roar, and you have to fend of tigers in any FPS in a jungle/savanna ever, so yeah.

so are the incarnations dead a la majora's mask or is ajna a human pokeball?

Reactions: CatfishZealot
so are the incarnations dead a la majora's mask or is ajna a human pokeball?
she just consumes them SF4 Seth style "BECOME A PART OF MEEEE~!" :PUJNA: