• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

The new incarnation is Roti

Cellsai EDIT: Colored text removed. A recent modification to the rules restricted the use of colored text. You can read up on it in the Global Rules section of the forum rules: http://skullheart.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules-2-0.6456/.

Kit Edit: Shit! I know sorry, sorry x,x old habbits die hard x,x

Last edited:
@render I don't want to be that guy, but just now when I saw the new title (with the PS4.XboxOne.PC.Mac.Linux bit) it looked kinda bad - almost like a spam email or like some sort of formatting error. Would it not be possible to go with something like: Indivisible - 2D RPG for PS4, XboxOne, PC, Mac and Linux!

Next Incarnation soon:

NRu2RrQ.jpg

@render I don't want to be that guy, but just now when I saw the new title (with the PS4.XboxOne.PC.Mac.Linux bit) it looked kinda bad - almost like a spam email or like some sort of formatting error. Would it not be possible to go with something like: Indivisible - 2D RPG for PS4, XboxOne, PC, Mac and Linux!
The /s were automatically turned into periods apparently, he just talked about it on stream.

Reactions: Vadsamoht
Like a second shy...
This is Yan, she's an acrobat and a dancer.

N78Txts.png

(Just a screen cap from the stream, high quality art soon to follow.)

Reactions: KaboomKid
The /s were automatically turned into periods apparently, he just talked about it on stream.
considering it's a link back to their campaign page, I think it's unable to use /'s due to typical web link rules. An option would be -'s or to make it look slightly fancy, ~'s.

Like a second shy...
This is Yan, she's an acrobat and a dancer.

N78Txts.png

(Just a screen cap from the stream, high quality art soon to follow.)
Makes me think she's a combination of Feng and Muse.

She kool. Like to know her story eventually.

50 character limit.

heh. i saw the dots and imagined it was a Scene Release

"Considered an abomination, Yan was abandoned by her parents as a child and left to fend for herself on the streets of the capital. She adapted her own fighting style suited to her body to survive her harsh circumstances, and in doing so developed a profoundly natural flow and grace.

Her skills and potential were quickly noticed by the head of a popular ballet troupe, who took her in and raised her. Even with this good fortune, she was still not safe: some of the other dancers regarded her with disgust and more than a little jealousy. Keeping her spirits high, she rose above all of this to become the troupe's star performer.

One day, Yan learns her dance troupe is aligned with the revolutionary army, and are planning to assassinate the emperor of the Jade Dynasty. Yearning only to dance, Yan wants no part of this plot. Yet, fighting may be her only choice."

Yus! I was really hopin she'd be revealed soon. Looks great, yo.

Her shoes are super weird and out of place for ballet though. I'm guessing there's some reasoning for that, because they're really unusual.
You may commence with your various "she's armless", "she's the bee's knees", "thumbs up" and "gotta hand it to her" puns now.

Last edited:
Yan's design is really good and I really like how they put sneak peeks of the future characters which confirms Rider guy is up next and the next one is sort of interesting though.

The next one looks like the Huge lady with the scar on her face going by her weapons but the silhouette doesn't looks like it fits completely so either someone I might have missed on I am interpreting this wrong, probably the latter.

From then on could be anyone really but still looking forward to all the reveals still.

So, looks like Rider is next, then someone we haven't seen yet (maybe a major boss? looks to have a bow and spear) then the guy with lots of hooks and then I assume it's the pirate woman? not sure

I think it'd be cool to see some boss ideas revealed too. While Incarnations are key to your team, some boss concepts would be neat, specially with how well the Protot's boss was.. or enemies, to not be spoilery

Wow, lots of people hating on Yan's shoes! How can people be so blind ;_;

She might be my favourite revealed so far! And Naga Rider up next.

I think it'd be cool to see some boss ideas revealed too. While Incarnations are key to your team, some boss concepts would be neat, specially with how well the Protot's boss was.. or enemies, to not be spoilery
Even monsters will do actually.

Last edited:
You may commence with your various "she's armless", "she's the bee's knees", "thumbs up" and "gotta hand it to her" puns now.
I was going to make a pun, but you caught me unarmed.
ANYWAYS, I think her shoes look weird as well. Otherwise I really think she looks nice, though.

Oh, where's the sneak peeks at? I'm curious as to who is next.

i actually like the misty water coloured outlines of the upcoming characters... would be cool to see if this style makes it way into the final game.

I didn't expect a lot of earlier incarnations that were revealed in black and white to have those colors. Honestly the color palettes for Dhar and Thorani in particular look a bit weird. It's a nice way to hint at who is being revealed next, though.
Who is the Naga Rider guy everyone is referring to, by the way? Isn't he the next one on the chart?

yup you can actually see Naga Rider on the indiegogo page when they are explaining the combat system with up neutral and down attacks. He seems to be in some golden armor which is classic. Ready to Rising Dragon Kick the crap outa some bowls off rice.

Reactions: Meow-Professor
after checking again, I'm pretty sure that after Rider we'll get someone unknown, then hook guy, then maybe pirate lady and then pretty sure it's the dragon knight
we could probably do some image editing to make the silhuettes more (indi)visible

after checking again, I'm pretty sure that after Rider we'll get someone unknown
(Giant Amazon/Barbarian lady)
I didn't expect a lot of earlier incarnations that were revealed in black and white to have those colors. Honestly the color palettes for Dhar and Thorani in particular look a bit weird. It's a nice way to hint at who is being revealed next, though.
Who is the Naga Rider guy everyone is referring to, by the way? Isn't he the next one on the chart?
a8jyknag7ikeonmqoktb.png

Rider.

Dhar's colors were pretty much exactly what I was expecting, but I basically had Thorani's colors inverted. Statues of her are often golden, so I was expecting her to be a blonde.

(Giant Amazon/Barbarian lady)

oh dang, you're right, I looked at the picture some more and compared it with the figures in the trailer and this is the order I came up with now:

-Rider
-Amazon Lady
-Hook Guy
-BATTLE NUN (finally!)
-Dragon Knight

can't figure out the others though

I didn't even notice her arms were gone at first glance because she's obviously a leg woman.

-is shot-

anyways as per usual loving the new characters <3

sigh. missing/partially missing limbs on dude. cool. see narssus. missing limbs on girl. sad T_T. can't get over her lack of arms. I hope her story involves using the milk to get arms or something.

edit: love her legs though.

I want to see yan's moveset, like, is she a kicker? or maybe another thing?

What really makes me glad is now i know what colors to use on thorani, my eternal wet hair waifu. \o\