• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

Didn't L0 previously say they weren't putting any sort of Skullgirls cameos in?

Not that I'm complaining of course.
Nah, it was more a deconfirmation of reusing animations ala Morrigan in the Marvel vs. Capcom games.

To keep up the style, you know.

Is all this really necessary? Annie and Shovel Knight yeah, they make sense as super secret incarnations but all these others i've never heard of? Is the dilution of the game's creative essence really the cause for hype?
We're in the situation right now, where we totally need every bit of help we could possibly get. Right now we recieved a legitimate reason to ask at least 6 other fandoms for help and you're denying it? Why?
I also would like to remind you that Indi is Metroidvania. These characters could be hidden so well you'll never knew they were there in the first place. I seriously doubt that L0 will shove them in your face.

Reactions: Cheesedragon
Someone can post a picture of the crossover characters? I dont know everyone (Anny, Juan and Shovel only...)

Not that I'm complaining of course.

The good old Lab Zero Mixup

Classic Lab Zero Man

I can give you many pictures of Annie.

Please go on.

...But let's just say we're way ahead of you guys on the crossovers people are asking for.
You should just get Morrigan. You won't even have to make sprites.

Reactions: No longer exist
Someone can post a picture of the crossover characters? I dont know everyone (Anny, Juan and Shovel only...)
Google is your friend.

Callibreto from Battle Chasers
calibretto-bc-game.jpeg

The Drifter from Hyper Light Drifter
Hyper-Light-Drifter-01.png

Juan from Guacamelee
fztWR8W.png

Lea from Curses n' Chaos (on the left)
PS4Screenshot09.png

Shovel Knight from Shovel Knight
shovelKnightBrandish.png

Zackasaurus from Super Time Force Ultra
234212-ZackasaurusMainImage.jpg

No idea who Annie is.

Last edited:
Thanks @Cellsai

My Wishlist:

- Miriam from Bloodstained
- Shantae from Shantae Series
- Someone from Freedom Planet
- Someone from Then Fighting Herds
- Alicia from Heart Forth, Alicia
- Lunais from Timespinner
- Crow from Nefarious
- The Detective from Pixel Noir

Man... are so much good characters/games :D And some of then already make crossover with others.

As I see it, you didn't have to play Super Meat Boy with any of the unlocked characters, but unlocked crossover characters did make it more fun.
SMB also didn't have to make any changes to its threadbare story. Indivisible is a 30 hr RPG, so guest characters kinda need to be explained. Just having these characters in the game without any explanation at all would be extremely jarring. I'm pretty sure they've already considered this, though, and I think people's guess about inter-dimensional hand waving is probably close to the mark. I'd be ok with bonus quests relating to dimensional rifts yielding guest characters as rewards. As long as the game just says, "this character clearly doesn't belong here, but something something ALTERNATE DIMENSION," I can accept that.

The alternative is to redesign the characters slightly to fit the world, which I'd be even more happy with :)

Being bent over a bed and DATA EXPUNGED into next century i assume?
Why

'm pretty sure they've already considered this, though, and I think people's guess about inter-dimensional hand waving is probably close to the mark. I'd be ok with bonus quests relating to dimensional rifts yielding guest characters as rewards. As long as the game just says, "this character clearly doesn't belong here, but something something ALTERNATE DIMENSION," I can accept that.

The alternative is to redesign the characters slightly to fit the world, which I'd be even more happy with :)

Ravi mentioned they were toying with the idea of random rifts opening in Ajna's inner realm spitting out Guest Incarnations. Just to REALLY hammer home that they're guests.

I imagine the nature of the actual incarnations and Ajna's relationship to them is super important to the story, so they want to distance the guests from that in some way.

Annie is a manifestation of Ajna's waifu war disappointments.

I'm not going to go into specifics over who all we spoke to, etc.

...But let's just say we're way ahead of you guys on the crossovers people are asking for.
Nice. Now let's hope no inexplicable bad shit comes from this like people claiming Lab Zero is just pandering or some stupid accusation. But it'll happen. And I'm tiny bit sad. Most excited though.

Whens Commander Video

Calibretto is huge!!! He will dwarf all current characters.

I'll probably try a Visa gift card as suggested and hope it works.
Please make sure you get confirmation from IGG first, and make sure those cards work. Once you buy the gift card, I believe the money is stuck there, and you'll need to spend it before it starts to depreciate.

I mean most gift cards don't expire anymore so you don't have to worry about it disappearing.

I really like the announcement of guest characters, I'm really looking forward to seeing a lot of the characters show up in the style of the game.
Speaking of, I always found it funny how drifter feels like he's in so many places but his game hasn't come out yet.

Were these guest characters planned from the beginning?
(^.^)

HOLY SHIT! How the fuck you guys pull off Shovel Knight?!
Same way as Yamane or Kikuta - asking. :^)

I really feel like this will be out of place
Have some faith. It's not like you'll be walking down some street and BAM Shovel Knight...
(Or don't have any faith, that's fine too. :^)
When's Ridley?
I wish. It SA-X that Nintendo is so hard to get ahold of. :^P Those Nintendo IPs, Zebetite-held.
Annie and Shovel Knight yeah, they make sense as super secret incarnations but all these others i've never heard of?
Since when is "Cheesedragon has heard of them" the index for worthiness? :^P
Is the dilution of the game's creative essence really the cause for hype?
Did Valkyrie in the bonus dungeon for Radiata Stories dilute the game's creative essence?
You won't be going to Yu-Wan's cafe as a plot point, etc.
Speaking of, I always found it funny how drifter feels like he's in so many places but his game hasn't come out yet.
Well, he IS a drifter...

Please make sure you get confirmation from IGG first, and make sure those cards work. Once you buy the gift card, I believe the money is stuck there, and you'll need to spend it before it starts to depreciate.
Yeah I already shot the question at Indiegogo support. Just need to wait for a reply.

Reactions: KaboomKid
I know I'm kinda late to this but Toko is going to be a permanent member in my party. She looks bad ass and the type of person you don't wanna mess with.

Yo Mike, ask Gaijin games (now known as Choice Provisions) if Commander Video can be in Indivisible
Indivisible could really use a stick with arms and legs that leaves a rainbow trail when he moves
Maybe Commandgirl Video

Finished the audio recording. now doing the video.. this is going to be tricky... I did have a rather funny moment where one of the ogery dudes (sorry forgot the name... whip me later) hit Ajna mid jump, but the battle never started o.O

Reactions: Cas Chronon
The Drifter and Lea are my 2 new favourite character designs.