• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

Yeah, I mean, all of us here want Indivisible to happen, and on top of that, we admire L0's team (to be honest, the way you handled all the ups and downs in Skullgirls was admirable and I really appreciate all your efforts), and we don't want you to simply disappear. Of course we're aiming for $1.5m, but the time extension would be a great help to get a little more money, I think.

It's in this stream, near the end. Unless I can just spoil it here.
I can't watch that stuff, so a spoil would be nice.

edit: on the note of videos,
untitled.jpg
Almost ready to render mine... but I still got some gaps to fill.. Man this is hard lol The gap near the start I have to download the prototype video and dissect it for the story, since I talk a little about it there.

Reactions: No longer exist
Setting your sights at 900k ain't gonna cut it. It's not like we can extend it in the last hour, that kinda stuff takes a few days at least.

I personally am still aiming at the actual goal of $1.5m, but that's me.

Hi mike just to clarify, does the campaign need to hit 900k in 9 days to be extended or does it have to hit 900k before you make a request for an extension (which I believe would be in 4 or 5 days)

I think the whole 'setting our sights' on any specific target is pointless.

Get as much money as possible as fast as possible into the campaign and we'll have the best chance of success no matter what extensions or lack there-of are available.

Reactions: Sol Neutralguy
We have to remember weekends are going to be slow, so we need to do even better.

Reactions: KaboomKid
If more people in the $30 tier upgraded, we'd have a better chance.
I upgraded mine today. I was wondering what the deal was with PC physical copies, but since no one ever answered me in the comments on the site, I just figured what the hell and went for it.

It's in this stream, near the end. Unless I can just spoil it here.
Yeah, I've been scrubbing through the archive on Livestreamer. It's at around 1:26:00...
Pretty disappointing though, since people already found out about it... I think some people were already throwing that link around when discussing that game already too, which is how I found out about it.

Eh

Setting your sights at 900k ain't gonna cut it. It's not like we can extend it in the last hour, that kinda stuff takes a few days at least.

I personally am still aiming at the actual goal of $1.5m, but that's me.

But it's the most hope I have at the moment. It will increase your guys chances of getting to 1.5mil by a ton. We can do it, I believe we can.

I agree that $900k isn't the goal we should focus on, but it's still a nice milestone for people to be aware of. It feels very reachable right now, which is a good thing.

Regardless of the extension though, if we hit $900k with 3 days to go, that'd be amazing. That's only $100k away from the million, and seriously, once we break that million, things could get nuts super fast. There's no doubt in my mind that the last third of the funding could be crushed in even a day, if people realized we were that close to getting funded. Even some pessimistic sideliners might throw in, just to say they were a part of the "miracle."

It's important that the campaign attracts enough newcomers on its way to the million though, so that we wouldn't need to stretch ourselves too thin to make that last push. It's way more doable than a lot of people think, they just gotta believe! (and have it in their budget, of course)

Is great we are getting more backers now in this days! More backers is more people to upgrade at end to make Indivisible true :D

EDIT: And waiting for the pirate lady today, to put more fire in the train (or rocket, by Zone) :D

So, if this reaches 98% is still happening?

Nope.
It's not flexible funding, unless they reach 100% everyone is refunded their money.

Nope.
It's not flexible funding, unless they reach 100% everyone is refunded their money.

I see.
So, let's see what happens...

They could probably negotiate a campaign extension to fill in the last few bucks.

I was wondering what the deal was with PC physical copies
Ask again here, what's your question?
To try and guess: The PC version is DRM-free.

Pretty disappointing though, since people already found out about it... I think some people were already throwing that link around when discussing that game already too, which is how I found out about it.
I mean, I did SAY it was cool 3 weeks ago. Not my fault people didn't meet the goal till recently. :^P

Thats one nice looking Shovel Knight. Can't wait to see Juan

Shovel Knight looks fantastic. I'm interested to see how the other cameo characters will look in Indivisible's artstyle, if they are all going to be redrawn with it.

Shoveling with style, he really looks cool.

Hey, if I think about it... if this game's made, wouldn't it be breaking some world records containing the most hand drawn animations and what not?

Man everytime I refresh the Indiegogo page, the numbers keep skyrocketing. holy jeeze this is amazing.

Are you planing to add to each guests characters their original theme? Or at least a little part of their themes when they are introduced?

If your answer is "Yes" consider this theme for Shovel Knight:

Reactions: No longer exist
Quick question on the voice mail/recording tier. Do I get to choose what they say?

Oh hey guys what's going on I just got back from my Calc class I'm curious if anything new happ...

HYPESHOVEL.png

ened...

OH.

OH MY. That's like... wow... can I hug the person who drew this? Like pls. Heck with it I'mma hug all of you.

a531468301f76e9aed47aa315e1af189.jpg

Honestly, I'm not even surprised Satan turned out to be DarkSydePhil all along. I can't be the only one who sees it.

Quick question on the voice mail/recording tier. Do I get to choose what they say?
YES, OF COURSE YOU DO, that's the whole point! :^)

Ask again here, what's your question?
To try and guess: The PC version is DRM-free.

Actually, my question was more about whether or not the delivery date on the physical copies would be comparable to that of the digital copies. I generally tend to go digital on PC games, just for the sake of ease, but I'm willing to contend with physical copies when need be.

(I was planning on giving the digital copy in the $60 tier to a friend.)

You shouldn't capitalize random words like Material.
Since you're doing something that you'd like to use as public promotion for the game, I care. :^)
>p I've already started the render. It's an hour in, so I'm not restarting it.
I swear it's not on purpose. Weird habbit with how my brain clicks with words, like forgetting an entire word or doubling up on two of the same word.

The right horn on Shovel Knight's helm is really bothering me..