• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

I like the shovel knight adaptation, especially now that his goofy horns look less gigantic. I like that he's swole, and also that he's shorter than ajna. The only thing I'm a little disappointed about is the fact that his breastplate thing doesn't look like a shovel anymore, but after looking up more pics I noticed it's not something that's present in all his art though.

The right horn on Shovel Knight's helm is really bothering me..
I thought Shovel Knight's horns were supposed to be offset. Then again who cares? The drawing is cool and that's what really matters.

@cell @mike. cool Thanks.

decisions decisions... Parasoul or Annie.
lovey dovey parasoul or super kawaii desu magic girl annie...

I thought Shovel Knight's horns were supposed to be offset. Then again who cares? The drawing is cool and that's what really matters.
Really? hmm.. Have ta look again later when I'm not posting from my WiiU. I love the art. Just that horn seems off. *shrugs*

That's how it worked in the SG campaign, so I would imagine so.

Also:
Satan, we in there.
I knew Minette was literally the devil.

Reactions: EA575
I'm gonna say likes lots of other people : if the 900k milestone is obtained soon(and if things continue like that, it will!), it would probably be safe to ask for the extension : after the PS4 prototype and the crossover announcment, the campaign finally got a good pace! Too bad it happened after a few weeks in though, and with each crossover rendition shown like the shovel knight one, it's highly likely that it will brings people in even faster!

With everything you've put at stakes up to now, why take the risk of not asking for the extension if the 60% mark is met in time? Unless there's some additional cost or similar penalty that goes with such a demand?

In all cases, i'm really hoping you'll get your goal, after all you did it would be a severe injustice if you don't! Good luck!

Here comes a new challenger:

e6LLW8J.png

sS9Zz7w.jpg

Last edited:
Well now we know she's a she. I wasn't sure she could join the waifu wars at first.

I love how vibrantly red she is.
She wears red to hide the blood...

Reactions: Kit Ballard
And a fish cannon too. Yah really making it hard to choose a team Labzero. Toooooo many good choices.......

Reactions: CatfishZealot
Wow, really cool design! If it continues like that, 4 spot per battle won't be enough to contains all the awesomeness!

Reactions: Professor Icepick
On the shovel knight reveal. I was like cool for indivisible to bad i don't care about his game. I haven't played shovel knight. I don't have nostalgia glasses for many 8 bit games. I was spoiled with 3d at an early age and only recently got into 2d games and those have some 3d. If there is a demo for it though i wouldn't mind being proven wrong.

Why do so many people fucking rave over Shovel Knight?

I'm sorry, I wouldn't even mind him here if it wasn't for his retardedly large and rabid Smash fan base. Pisses me off.

I did some extra work and got 30 bucks of spending money for the campaign!

may i please honk kaldi's nose now

it is very honkworthy

:( I still want at last Shantae as a guest character...

Why do so many people fucking rave over Shovel Knight?

I'm sorry, I wouldn't even mind him here if it wasn't for his retardedly large and rabid Smash fan base. Pisses me off.
Usually, game developers and the game itself have nothing to do with their fanbases' mistakes, so there's no actual need to hate on good ol' Shovel.

Am I just seeing it wrong or is her left shoulder pad kind of in a wrong position?
I think the way you are looking at it makes that darker bit at the bottom of the pad look like the inside, but I think it's actually a plate that wraps over the shoulder, and then has those handle things sticking out of them.

Something minor, but it looks like they switched the Incarnations that will be revealed at the 650k and 750k mark.

Older:
https://c1.iggcdn.com/indiegogo-med...it,w_620/v1445824672/ep9fkw3afhbjcepm4gqy.png

Newer:
https://c1.iggcdn.com/indiegogo-med...it,w_620/v1446512651/gcosyfjd2dku2qonedw2.png

It also seems like the incarnation that will now be revealed at 750k might have been partially redrawn. It's hard to tell, obviously.

Not to bring this up again, but it looks like the chart of upcoming incarnations has been changed again:

ecudcbcibjpn8mhpxj4b.png

Specifically, the incarnation now planned for 750k looks quite different from before (they don't appear to be holding a staff, for example). I wonder if it's even the same character?

It seems clear that the 700k incarnation is the fencer/épée guy. And I believe the 800k incarnation is the Scottish fellow with golf clubs. It also seems that there is an intentional male/female/male/female repeating pattern for the incarnations that have been revealed so far (not including those from the prototype). Yet the 750k silhouette does seem to match any of the remaining female incarnations seen in the trailer. I wonder if she'll be someone brand new to celebrate reaching the half-way point in the funding? I wouldn't put it past the fine folks at Lab Zero!

Well now we know she's a she. I wasn't sure she could join the waifu wars at first.
True waifuism isn't restricted by gender, don't be afraid to be a little gay.
I mean goddamn most of my waifus are either super effeminate or can kill a man.

Reactions: Rakurin
On the shovel knight reveal. I was like cool for indivisible to bad i don't care about his game. I haven't played shovel knight. I don't have nostalgia glasses for many 8 bit games. I was spoiled with 3d at an early age and only recently got into 2d games and those have some 3d. If there is a demo for it though i wouldn't mind being proven wrong.
Your luck, cause PS1 era 3D graphics AND gameplay struck me so hard at their time that I still cannot bring myself to play 3D gameplay games =/
So I kinda have no choice but to play games like Shovel Knight.

What could her humanitarian motive be? Maybe she's like "Drugs are bad, m'kay" and destroying all the Soma she steals? Maybe she's turning the stuff into something else? Something more useful or more profitable?

True waifuism isn't restricted by gender, don't be afraid to be a little gay.
I mean goddamn most of my waifus are either super effeminate or can kill a man.
I was under the impression that "waifu" + "man meat" = "husbando"?

this is a can of worms man. wouldn't open it.

this is a can of worms man. wouldn't open it.
I thought the terms were equivalent? Sax of one, half a Double of the other. :PUN:

What could her humanitarian motive be? Maybe she's like "Drugs are bad, m'kay" and destroying all the Soma she steals? Maybe she's turning the stuff into something else? Something more useful or more profitable?
Well, impure Soma turns people into monsters, right? People can't pay if they keep Kraken up in the middle of a deal. Humanitarianism is simple business.

I personally use it interchangeably.
Either way, nothin wrong with being a little gay, if someone's hot, they're hot.

Does this trump the fact that it might be fun?

no it doesn't, but 8 bit games just lack impact to me because I'm already used to more detailed things. (lack of nostalgia)

This is more story based than gameplay based but it does a good enough job at showing what i see. meh story is gameplay.

ff7 aries death 8-bit vs 3d
8-bit arie death
Doubt you have to watch these mike.
3d aries death

The 8-bit one just doesn't seem to matter as much as the 3d one. I guess the short of all that is I'd have more fun with something that looked better even if they played the same.

analogy time.
Dancing with an ugly girl works the same as dancing with a cute girl, but you want to dance the the cute one again.

Reactions: The Dave
*Stuff*.
That's a very very terrible thing to compare too. Shovel Knight's never had a 3D game. And to be quite honest, the graphics does NOT make a game. Yeah, I may of come from the days of 4 Bit Gaming (that's a joke guys), but even Shovel Knight outshines pretty much any Nes game. If I had to put it next to an NES game, I'd prob say Ducktales would be the closest.

Don't knock it till you try it. And never judge som'in by it's graphics.