• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

Wow this might actually get funded, I'm actually almost giddy. Though I don't care for the game (don't dislike it either, RPGs just aren't my favorite genre) I'm very hyped for labzero to stay together, it means that there is an out side chance that in 10 more years or so there could be a possible SG2, which I would love to see a fully funded version of so we get all those sweet Alex designed characters.

I'm still not holding my breath that this gets funded, but I really hope it does. My hopes go out to labzero :)

Reactions: ribaluigi
The next incarnation IS A WHAT?!

Lanshi

Lanshi is a dog, which can only mean one thing: reincarnation as an animal, resulting from his ignorant ways in a past life.

Captured as a pup, Lanshi was mercilessly abused by his new owner, who hoped to turn the massive beast into a vicious guard dog. But throughout years of mistreatment, he somehow remained friendly and obedient. Eventually dismissed as useless, Lanshi was abandoned one winter morning to wander the desolate mountains alone. He now lives a lazy life taking frequent naps under the sun, and survives on scraps provided by the adoring townspeople of his new domain, challenged by none.

Of all the questions surrounding him, the most mysterious is how this seemingly docile dog possesses the Vajra, a powerful relic that allows him to conjure and manipulate lightning when threatened. Karma works in mysterious ways - perhaps the artifact is somehow connected to Lanshi's previous misdeeds.
I love using non-human characters in things.

Like Repede in Tales of Vesperia.

I think I'm going to enjoy this dog.

Reactions: No longer exist
Lab zero is gonna stay together ;w; no one is gonna stop this train
This ain't a train, man. It's a rocket! It just had the first stage boosters were just kinda weak. :V

Reactions: No longer exist
We've cleared the first hurdle. Lets keep go in like there's still just those 4 days left. Like this was a miracle. We need people to know this is the last shot. Need people to treat this extension as if it doesn't guarantee anything, cause it doesn't.

We got this guys, but don't forget to work for it while ya celebrate

Reactions: KaboomKid
Thankfully, even though things have slowed down due to the extension, contributions still appear to be coming in at a pretty good rate thus far. Almost $25,000 has been made in the past 12 hours, which is less than the past few days, but still quite impressive.

Nonetheless, I plan on upgrading my pledge to Supporter within the next few days, and continuing my patient yet persistent shilling of the Indiegogo and demo to my friends.

We've come this far, but there is still work to be done. So let's prove the manager of my local GameStop wrong and fund this!

Im probably going to upgrade to the 250 tier. I would do the tier after that, but voicemails give me bad memories so I wont do that.

Yeah I want to upgrade to that aswell, already refunded my pledges and will get to it tomorrow.

It's confirmed, the dog is the antagonist incarnation, the mastermind behind all this!

Reactions: Wenzel
DAJc8S0.gif

Is this really the only thing being a dog can mean?

Also is this a "real" incarnation or a backer incarnation?
Pretty sure it was designed by L0. I think the backers can work on their playable Incarnations after the game is funded.

now I'm scared of him opening his mouth and revealing venus-esque teeth and flesh

Oh my God!!! Oh my God. I wanna drow in his fur

Drizzt D'awwden?

Also, did anyone else get a "St. Bernard rescuing people from hypothermia with hot chocolate" vibe?

Also, any speculations as to the dark and nasty past? I'm guessing someone who invented the electric chair. Or a psychologist who experimented with electro-shock therapy.

Drizzt D'awwden?

Also, did anyone else get a "St. Bernard rescuing people from hypothermia with hot chocolate" vibe?

Also, any speculations as to the dark and nasty past? I'm guessing someone who invented the electric chair. Or a psychologist who experimented with electro-shock therapy.
oh, I didn't even realize
it's fluffy Killua! (not that he wasn't fluffy before)

Dog is great! I wonder if Ajna can pet him in battle. Doctors say that playing with dogs is a good way to build meter.

I really hope Freckles girl is the one coming up next. I've been looking forward to her since the campaign started.

It's confirmed, the dog is the antagonist incarnation, the mastermind behind all this!
No one ever suspects the dog
So we're going Silent Hill now? Venus confirmed.

Reactions: K.Radical
Dog is great! I wonder if Ajna can pet him in battle. Doctors say that playing with dogs is a good way to build meter.

I really hope Freckles girl is the one coming up next. I've been looking forward to her since the campaign started.
They've said custom-pair animations are probably going to be limited. That said, [REDACTED BECAUSE AUDIENCE SUGGESTED CONTENT IS DISCOURAGED] could be viable.

Lanshi may be an adorable pile of fluff, but I'd advise against petting him. That Vajra on his collar must be giving him all that static electricity boosted fur volume. One touch is like a hundred times the jolt from shuffling across the carpet in socks to grab the doorknob.

*turns around and looks a dog-shaped blob dozing in the sunbeam*

And how is it considered bad to get a dog reincarnation? Wouldn't the life of a pampered pet be a benign punishment?
I really hope Freckles girl is the one coming up next.
I've been calling her Ropes Girl could be candle wicks...
X8dYtSn.jpg
However, the silhouette on the ever-changing chart looks like another non-trailer newbie.

I'm looking forward to see the Incarnations that give Ajna key weapons like the axe and kusarigama. We got three candidates for the bow...

Okay if my count is correct we have 9 more known incarnations left with the six of them from the trailer such as Rope girl, Iron fist, The other archer, Whistler guy, steampunk backpack and Mcplaid along with Annie, lea and Big huge guy whose name I forgot for the crossover characters.

*turns around and looks a dog-shaped blob dozing in the sunbeam*

And how is it considered bad to get a dog reincarnation? Wouldn't the life of a pampered pet be a benign punishment?

Indiegogo's Update said:
Captured as a pup, Lanshi was mercilessly abused by his new owner, who hoped to turn the massive beast into a vicious guard dog. But throughout years of mistreatment, he somehow remained friendly and obedient. Eventually dismissed as useless, Lanshi was abandoned one winter morning to wander the desolate mountains alone. He now lives a lazy life taking frequent naps under the sun, and survives on scraps provided by the adoring townspeople of his new domain, challenged by none.

Lanshi is not pampered puppy. At least not yet, maybe after he joins the party. "Who gets a health upgrade for being a good boy? Yes you do, yes you do!"

I wonder. Is the dog going to turn into the Kirin anytime soon?

Lanshi may be an adorable pile of fluff, but I'd advise against petting him. That Vajra on his collar must be giving him all that static electricity boosted fur volume. One touch is like a hundred times the jolt from shuffling across the carpet in socks to grab the doorknob.
Totally worth it.

Only way Lanshi could be better would be if he was a Labrador. Seriously, Lanshi is awesome, great job Mariel!

Does anyone have a link to the Super Metroid stream Mike did?

Well... as expected, the Extension comes with a slowdown... Lets build more Hype!!!

Reactions: KaboomKid
Lanshi is probably based on a St. Bernard

DOG-01-JE0002-01P.JPG
St. Bernards are known for rescuing people buried in snow after avalanches (lanshi?)

Reactions: The Dave and Wenzel

DOG-01-JE0002-01P.JPG
St. Bernards are known for rescuing people buried in snow after avalanches (lanshi?)
I thought he's based off a Tibetan mastiff?

He's totally based on the blazblue hype dog.

:PUJNA:
Or not.

Does anyone have a link to the Super Metroid stream Mike did
It's in the highlights section of the Lab Zero channel on Twitch.