• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

Its so much hype!!!!!!!!!!!! Even the Indiegogo counter has a heavily hiccup problem now! Its a amazing pace!!!!

Lab 0, be ready for the next incarnation!!! We are are pass at a HYPE SPEED to the another one!!!

Ok, let's see... Kogi was the $1.2mil Incarnation, right? That means we still need to meet the $1.25mil Incarnation before the $1.3mil one? Hopefully they'll call it a day with the next reveal before they hit 1.3mil.

Ok, let's see... Kogi was the $1.2mil Incarnation, right? That means we still need to meet the $1.25mil Incarnation before the $1.3mil one? Hopefully they'll call it a day with the next reveal before they hit 1.3mil.

Wrong! I think we will hit 1.3kk before Lab 0 reveal the 1.25kk one :PUJNA:

Reactions: TaNooki
All those incarnation...so many of them could be the main character of their own game! I already liked how wild the cast/future cast of Skullgirls were, but now you're reproducing the same feat in a different way! It's highly impressive!

*Waiting for the Indivisible fighter game 10 years later!*

I didn't realize the indiegogo ticker updated in real time until just now. I guess that means it's really picked up.

He not "real time" everytime.... sometimes he gets a hard problem of hiccup, going for almost 30 min without update the pledges, to do it fast one after other in sequence.

Red's a tall lady.

Gues Size Lineup red.png

I'm really curious to see the rest of the cast given official sizes now. Ajna is a tiny wee baby.

So, I've noticed a lot of people pledged 1 or 2 dollars, and that's cool, yes, but... do they know they're getting the How to Survive steam code only if they pledge at least 5 dollars?

A note about the 505 kick in games:
How to Survive is a good game, and I need to play it more (can't with this crummy laptop). It's worth the Donation Pledge to get it... now "Brothers" on the other hand... Was a fun puzzle game with a mostly silent story, it's not worth the +$100 tiers they're asking to have it tacked on. I have it on my Ps4 from a PS+ month and it's kinda short. Course I couldn't add more to the pot, but I'll admit, if I was going for game bonuses, Brothers wouldn't entice me into upping the donation.

Excerpt from the Shacknews interview:

"We have a bunch of stretch goals planned for the campaign, and I think at least one of them will get a lot of people excited. Some are general improvements, such as more music, while others would add new game modes, online co-op play, and things like that." ~Ravidrath

Bless you, Peter! This totally makes up for your Legend of Dragoon review. :P

SPITS OUT NOTHING BECAUSE I'M NOT DRINKING ANYTHING.

ONLINE CO-OP?!?!?!?!?!?!

:D

okay, let me lvl with you guys. I'm hyped. like true hype. I haven't felt this kind of hype since I saw like Marvel 2 when I was a kid.

I have goosebumps...

holy crud... if they make I'll cry. tears of pure joy.

I happened to be listening to this track earlier today while checking up on the campaign, and I had no idea it would be so appropriate for the day's events. Dude, these legendary drops! Since the beginning, I'd been looking forward to the day when two reveals got funded before the first one was posted, and this was definitely the right time for it to happen. Man, if this pace only gets better, I'd love to see us actually get this funded with hours to spare. Nobody saw us getting this close during Week 1, and now here we are!

Of course, it's not over 'till it's over. I'm gonna go back to a couple of my friends that were on the fence at the start because of their doubts about the campaign's chances. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they've already backed it by now though.

Ughh this the first time i've ever thought we had a chance (those damn last minute stretches)

This is super hype and super terrifying at the same time. We're so close and that might make things worse. Here's to hoping we pull through :PUJNA:

Online..................ONLINE?! Thats kool.

I love the pace campaign is going right now! I really didn't expect the online co-op play stretch whatsoever. Please make it happen!

The Online Co-op possibility's been known since the article's been printed. If you guys followed the Media topic, you would of known sooner XD I've been wondering how they'd handle the Co-op idea.

Been thinking about what this much hyped stretch goal could possibly be, and I remember that an animated opening was mentioned early on, but can't see it mentioned on the campaign page. Am I being blind? If not, this could be one of the stretch goals. If so, I'm not sure I can see LabZero's art staff working on this, not that they're not very talented, but I cant see it happening while working on the game full time.
So maybe they'll outsource it to another animation studio? If it were TRIGGER or BONES it would definitely surpass Ravidrath's hyping, but this is obviously not very likely. :I

Revidrath said:
We're hitting goals faster than we can get the updates out.

Good problem to have, I guess!

Is official!! The Hype is fastest then the updates :PUJNA:

Been thinking about what this much hyped stretch goal could possibly be, and I remember that an animated opening was mentioned early on, but can't see it mentioned on the campaign page. Am I being blind? If not, this could be one of the stretch goals. If so, I'm not sure I can see LabZero's art staff working on this, not that they're not very talented, but I cant see it happening while working on the game full time.
So maybe they'll outsource it to another animation studio? If it were TRIGGER or BONES it would definitely surpass Ravidrath's hyping, but this is obviously not very likely. :I

::whistles nonchalantly::

If so, I'm not sure I can see LabZero's art staff working on this, not that they're not very talented, but I cant see it happening while working on the game full time.

Oh, they can definitely get it done... Just imagine Naga Rider... believe...

But I don't mind outsourcing to another studio if it means they'll get more time to focus on the game (having a publisher like 505 really makes this possible, it's beautiful ^_^).

Re: Baozhai's vid, anyone else hear '...lady with a slingshot and a leaky tit bucket'

Less then 195k now. Stretch goal stuff being listed is getting slowly more likely now.

No! But that's a good idea and someone here will totally do that.
Thank you ^_^ Makes watching em easier and saves time trying to hunt em down (which is an annoying task with my connection ^_^;; )