• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

Wow, we might hit 1.45m by midnight EST.

So Ravid just talked about exclusive physical on gaf. Gunning for a steelbook ithw special art and a manual or artbook. Personally I'd prefer an artbook with dev notes.
That would be perfect.

Thirding the artbook, steelbooks are nice but at the end of the day a box is a box, and a full book will have more stuff then a special manual.

AHHHHHHHHHHH I want an update before I go to bed :(

"Four" percent left and counting

Lanshi confirmed to have the deepest trailer out of all of the Indivisible characters.

Reactions: jam1220
Well Ravidrath just confirmed over on Neogaf that they just have 2 more Incarnations prepared and that's probably gonna be it. How much virgin blood do I need to sacrifice for one of them be scottish samurai?

WARNING! CHAOS DUNK INCOMING!!!
Lol, still waiting for that second game to finally come out!

Thirding the artbook, steelbooks are nice but at the end of the day a box is a box, and a full book will have more stuff then a special manual.
But if the steelbook has alternate artwork, that makes it kool. But both are wonderful and I want both.

Well Ravidrath just confirmed over on Neogaf that they just have 2 more Incarnations prepared and that's probably gonna be it. How much virgin blood do I need to sacrifice for one of them be scottish samurai?

We have two finished [incarnations] left, and... those might be it? We'll see.
Keep in mind that when we started this campaign that the plan was one Incarnation every $100k. And keeping up with the increased pace has been tough.

Considering you can see them working on the ninja and the rope girl in one of the recent interview videos... uh. Might want to reign in hopes on that samurai. :P

my guess? they'll show off the New Incarnations one by one during the 12 hour Count Down Stream.

EVERYBODY IT'S SOON GOING TO BE PARTY TIME. I HOPE YOU ALL BROUGHT YOUR NOISE MAKERS~!

my guess? they'll show off the New Incarnations one by one during the 12 hour Count Down Stream.

EVERYBODY IT'S SOON GOING TO BE PARTY TIME. I HOPE YOU ALL BROUGHT YOUR NOISE MAKERS~!
I brought a picture that might get me banned :)
HYPE

I take back what I said before about 1.45m by midnight, we might hit the goal itself by then!

I'll admit I gave up hope more then once and didn't think we'd get to where we are.

Hey, guys, I wanna say something.

I'm not a member of Lab Zero, and I do not speak for them, but I do speak to them... and they've been stressed. Very stressed.

So, tomorrow, when they hit their goal, just think about the lows and highs they've gone through putting their livelihoods on the line, and maybe just let them a have their day without being bombarded by questions about the future. They're going to be riding an incredible high, so offer congratulations, offer high fives, and offer hugs, even. Just leave it at that. Perhaps they'd appreciate a nice Wednesday where everything is going to be ok, and nobody needs anything extra from them.

<3

I'm not a member of Lab Zero, and I do not speak for them, but I do speak to them... and they've been stressed. Very stressed.

So, tomorrow, when they hit their goal, just think about the lows and highs they've gone through putting their livelihoods on the line, and maybe just let them a have their day without being bombarded by questions about the future. Offer congratulations, offer high fives, and offer hugs, even. Just leave it at that. Perhaps they'd appreciate a nice Wednesday where everything is going to be ok, and nobody needs anything extra from them.

<3

You know what? Hype for SG2 can wait a day. I'll be sure to say congrats. Are there any other L0 members on Skullheart beyond Mike and render?

Lol yeah they must be fucked. I imagine everyone bathing in their own pool of sweat and having nightmares "Can we pull this off until the next 50k mark!?!?!?!". RIP

sure things i was planning on celebrating drinking with friends tomorrow will there be a stream party ?

I'm just glad, and i'm sure the development of Indivisible will be blessed, i'm just happy to see this project becoming reality.

So, tomorrow, when they hit their goal, just think about the lows and highs they've gone through putting their livelihoods on the line, and maybe just let them a have their day without being bombarded by questions about the future. They're going to be riding an incredible high, so offer congratulations, offer high fives, and offer hugs, even. Just leave it at that. Perhaps they'd appreciate a nice Wednesday where everything is going to be ok, and nobody needs anything extra from them.

<3

Kai... only a problem: Its not finish after the 1500k goal!!! They probably will and want still in the charge, aiming the stretch goal. So is better allow then appreciate a nice WEEKEND after all this finish (and with a great end)! Now is not the time to rest! :D

Reactions: Dragonage2ftw

<3
Will high five Mike at Salty.

Or hug. Whichever he prefers.

Reactions: No longer exist
Will high five Mike at Salty.

Or hug. Whichever he prefers.
I'm picturing the greeting from Demolition Man.

Well, i think not only them but lots of us have been stressed about if that campaign would win or not since it determined if Lab zero disbanded or not. Once the goal is met(which seem to be very soon), the rest will be smooth sailing for everyone. The game won't be finished for a long time and nothing is set in stone so there's no reason to have a maximum of details right now! I think we already got enough of juicy détails anyway!

In all cases, i'm thrilled to see the campaign running into overdrive these last few days! Maybe that means that the lab zero curse is finally vainquished!

I'm just gonna wake up pissed.
School waits for no man. :(
But best wishes for your campaign. (I'm sure it'll be funded within 6 hours)
Goodnight, people who really don't give a damn

aaaaww~now I'm feeling all mushy inside
let's hug it out bitch
merry lab zero-mas guys and a happy indivisible

Reactions: hellohello123123
Done and done.
*ahem* Well, I never.

Okay! 1.5 million by 10 am tomorrow! EST!

"Three" percent and counting...

We are less than $1000 from the 1.45 mark. We got this, guys! Lets finish strong!

Last edited:
As much as I'd like to see the moment it gets funded, I can't stay up forever. Hopefully it will be funded when I wake up.
This thread is not going to be fun to go through tomorrow...

Hope for someone grab the 20k tier then we are at 20k to end :P

(By the way... hope for someone grap the 20k tier :D I still want more incarnations :D)

Last edited:
Reactions: erkicman
Damn, I might miss the huge moment.

Jesus, 1.45M already.

I just had to make this
tumblr_nypqrp4WbG1sd59aao1_540.jpg

Sure it doesn't mean it's gonna be released when it hits 100 but still it getting funded it pretty big in it's self =)

Less then 49k. Yeah not sleeping since I want to see 100% moment. Also hope stretch goals are ready to be posted soon so momentum doesn't slow down.

Less then 49k. Yeah not sleeping since I want to see 100% moment. Also hope stretch goals are ready to be posted soon so momentum doesn't slow down.
same here, pulling an all nighter for this, I need Kaldi- er I mean blackbookalph- er I mean coffee
stretch goals would be nice to keep the momentum going, but I would totally understand if they wanted to relax for now!

Every time I read Peter saying that you as a team are so happy to work with community and be in touch with it I can't help but imagine you silently banging your head against the wall =ъ

so Mr.Z is the Razmi of the group?