• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

Sheeeiiiit, I haven't been here for weeks, and let me just say:

W E D I D I T
E
D
I
D
I
T

See, i fuckin TOLD you guys. You doubted the infinite power of love to see us through this? Where the hell did thine doubt lie, oh ye of little faith?!?

IN OTHER NEWS

Hey, remember how we should be polite to haters and people who said L0 was going to fail? Check the Indivisible twitter.
W̖̳͙E̩͉̲̠̙̫͟ͅ ͖͔S̹̰̯̲̘̬͞H̴͚͖̟͎̮̪A̠̝̭͢L̼L̞̤̺̜̹͓̭ ͇̹͉̯̹̬̰C̦͚̬̩̖͘O̧̥̰̣̜N̷͔͈͇͚̗S̘̣̣͚͚͔̣͝UM̳͓̝͢Ẹ̤̙͉̣̀ ́T̩̖́H̙͓̙̙͚͖̱Ȩ̲ ͖̞̲̖͟S̹̥͚̲̱̺͎A̰̳̭L͓T̪̻͈̪͕Y̦̖̝͖͚̝̼̕ ̧̱̣̪̥͖͈T̵̳̖̺̪̞̭E͖͖̩A͕̦R̟͚ͅS̘͈͉͚̗͕ ̹̩̘O̹̖̙̱̗̥F̡͓͖̦̝̼̩ ̗̗̭H̤A̮͉͇͝T͚͉͖̰E͍̻̭̪R̵̟͔S

Love the hillarious fact someone's trying to call the team a liar for the stretch goals, and someone else trying to call mike out on censoring Skullgirls. These people I swear lol

W E D I D I T
E
D
I
D
I
T

Love the hillarious fact someone's trying to call the team a liar for the stretch goals, and someone else trying to call mike out on censoring Skullgirls. These people I swear lol

Man, WTF.

This guy is SO CERTAIN he didn't read the thing that was on the page on day 1.

W E D I D I T
E
D
I
D
I
T

I recorded the indiegogo money counter hitting the goal like you'd record a car odometer rolling over the 999999 mark. Its recorded at 1 frame a second but i'll upload it soon if anyone wana see that. :P doubt it.
Do it.

CVNCDy9U4AAh3OZ.png

Bless this person for creating this.

Officially 72 hours left now. Still got roughly three days to hit stretches.
We've got WAY more time than that now! (Indivisible is InDemand) Those stretch goals don't stand a chance!

Reactions: Kit Ballard
Hosted on a hentaikey site but without the "Mike Z in shorts" photo?

/disappointed
*hands up, surrender like* Hey, talk to Zone, not me XD

I demand that any future hentai or rule 34 based on Lab Zero's products must always involve Mike's screen pointing photo.
If my computer was working, I'd Photoshop him doing that... but then he'd prob get very very mad at me and start yelling and making me feel bad and stuff for making him so mad...

Anywho. Excite's over for me. Seen the goals, laughed at stuff, laughed harder at the "U LIE!" dude.. Gonna play a lil FF4:TaY and pass the F out. Toodles =3

So I checked the tumblr of the guys that exploded once Indivisible reached its goal. One of them swears L0 never mentioned stretch goals, just because one of the first Indivisible articles on Polygon didn't mention stretch goals... because yeah, why should we trust the people behind the actual game? The other guy... the less we speak about him, the better. Gamergate is such a joke, I can't believe there are a lot of man-children out there.

So I checked the tumblr of the guys that exploded once Indivisible reached its goal. One of them swears L0 never mentioned stretch goals, just because one of the first Indivisible articles on Polygon didn't mention stretch goals... because yeah, why should we trust the people behind the actual game? The other guy... the less we speak about him, the better. Gamergate is such a joke, I can't believe there are a lot of man-children out there.
Not to be a dick but can you please not talk about that kind of stuff ever again?

YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEE DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Battle themes in Indivisible are tied to the environment, ala Kingdom Hearts. So every area will have a different one.
Will there be multiple boss battle themes?

Gamergate is such a joke, I can't believe there are a lot of man-children out there.
I think you're looking at the wrong part of it but who cares! I just don't want politics n shit give me Toko

Reactions: @J-Boogie
Just realized that me making a TV Tropes page for this won't be for naught (or at least I won't have to add a "What Could Have Been" entry for it).

Reactions: The Dave and Radnar
So, what do you guys think the "mystery anime studio" is? I'm hoping it's either Trigger or Madhouse.

::sniff::

Yo, but seriously. I am SOOOO hyped about this soundtrack. Seeing that tweet made me want to jump around my room. But it's late and I'm tired so sleep time now...

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to sleep at $1,436,018USD
AND NOW WE'RE FUNDED AND SANGMU IS BEYOND AWESOME AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AND ONE BATTLE THEME PER ENVIRONMENT
EVERYTHING IS AMAZING AND CONGRATULATIONS LAB ZERO!

can we still get stretch goals with the slacker backer thing?
Yup, that's the idea; according to Ravidrath, slacker backers will be able to contribute for "several months" after the campaign ends, so we should be able to knock out a few. ;p
(edit: the "several months" might just refer to how long people can get tier rewards from contributing)

Last edited:
Reactions: No longer exist
I'd like to point out something mentioned in the campaign

Please note that these are not the exact costs of each stretch goal item in question, but instead represent a balancing of the costs across multiple goals. Adding multiplayer functionality, for example, is expensive and would require an unreasonably large sum compared to other stretch goals.

So in other words we're paying for bits of the more expensive stuff in the cheaper stuff.

Does that mean that if we, for example, won't get enough money for animated intro, but we would have enough once you remove the multiplayer cost (that wouldn't happen anyway at that point), can we still get it?

Last edited:
Reactions: TaNooki