• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

Shantae probably already have a voice.
Well, she is already voiced by Cristina Vee.

Actually, I prefer to imagine that Shantae is secretly the "female" announcer setting in SG.

i just personally love Cristina Vee. She has an incredibly sweet voice and I can't help but to feel somewhat attracted to the characters she does. That she makes them sound really believable and idk... cool and cute at the same time...

What ever Vee is amazing and if she voices Shantae in the game or not [Full Story Lines not the ingame sounds like getting hurt or something cause I know that will be done I mean come on..] I am totally fine with that.

Reactions: DawnHibiki
oh wow, looks like the anime studio leaked a scene from the opening. I dig how Ajna looks fully animated. Spoilering for spoilers.
tumblr_o55x8mfGtc1rqetdco1_500.gif

come on I'm not the only one right

oh wow, looks like the anime studio leaked a scene from the opening. I dig how Ajna looks fully animated. Spoilering for spoilers.

Nice try?

What movie is that?

Indivisible, duh. What thread are YOU in?
It's called "The Boy and the Beast", a recent anime movie
sorta like the Lanshi movie that i found a couple months back? I actually liked that movie."The Tibetan Dog" *would wish on seeing a golden Lanshi. Would pet and love 4ever.*

+20pts for different colored leaves.

yo we got an official IGG page update

SHORT N QUICK VERSION
  • Submitted first milestone to 505 Games
  • First six months will be preproduction on new animations, engine - to last till September
  • Lots of new concept art, mostly for environments - want to nail the aesthetic of it
  • 70 / 30 approach - 70% fantasy world, 30% real world
  • Check out the Lab Zero Twitch Channel regularly for modeling and stuff from Lead Environment Artist Eric Kozlowsky
  • Lots of new pictures, click the link to look at it
  • $119,805 to go until voice acting stretch goal!

I actually like the village huts... Taco? Turnip? BURRITO?

ah... those are the best notes to have on concept sketches. Like everyone working that day was just really hungry and they couldn't decide on what to eat for lunch.

"Uh... Everyone likes Tacos... but, I think we should eat more healthy... so maybe... some Turnips? ... mmmmhh nah Hell with it, let's go all out and get some Burritos."

Last edited:
Reactions: jam1220
Food monsters and food houses. I like where this game is going. Food joke weapons and food incarnations next.
dancing_banana.gif

I think i fucked up bigtime.

I accidentally got the full 60$ perk instead of upgrading and went through the whole process without realizing what i was doing.

Instantly got my contribution refunded, showing on both paypal and indiegogo, but now i can't upgrade my old perk anymore...

This is what happens when you try to spend money at 5 AM. What a dumbass me is.

We're going to try and get an "upgrade campaign" going before too long, with formal instructions on how to upgrade, etc.

Unfortunately this is going to be a fairly manual process on our parts, but we really want that VO!

It'll likely involve you contributing the difference and sending an e-mail to a certain address so that we can do the manual processing on our end.

Reactions: KaboomKid
Yes i think we all really want that VO. Just thinking of what characters Mike is going to do tickles my brain. Thanks for the info gonna slap that onto the IndieGoGo comment section.

I pretty much want everything so everybody should wish me the best in hitting the lottery. :V

Though I am curious if there's anything after the post dungeon/endings

I'd upgrade to the statue tier, probably. I'm most interested in the Chrono Trigger style alternate endings.

I mean so long as we get Dev Room ending for beating the final boss within the first 10 minutes of staring the game where we can see Chibi Versions of the developers and talk to them, I'm DOWN

ChronoTrigger-DreamTeamEnd.jpg

Reactions: Fumako and The Dave

who would've guess they're now whitewashing indivisible

I don't know if this is new info from Mike Z's stream or not, but it's my first time seeing it
U0UqwGm.png

WE DASH BOIS NOW

WE ANIME NOW

Last edited:
I'm really curious what sort of twist is planned for the special dungeon, Mike Z says it's an idea he's had for a long time.

First look at a NEW WEAPON FOR AJNA

LT5oKVC.png
VmxDH4W.png

957DgS2.png

I jokingly asked Mike Z “Will she be able to throw it and surf it across the level with a shinespark" and he said "for a sarcastic question, the answer is less ‘no’ than you think”

#SpearSurfingHype

Last edited:
Is that the Lance of Longness?

Also, given how much Mike likes Super Metroid, obviously you will be able to shinespark with anything and everything :PUJNA:

Lance of Longness sounds like the lamest enchantment you can get in DnD. I'm really hoping you meant Lance of Longinus. Also, why is that weeby? It's kind of a big deal in christian circles

I don't know if this is new info from Mike Z's stream or not, but it's my first time seeing it
U0UqwGm.png

WE DASH BOIS NOW

WE ANIME NOW
I tried pressing play for like a minute cause I thought my touch screen was acting up. Thanks for that.

Reactions: Covenant
Nope. Cuz we have no idea.
Maybe his voice would be that talking sound effect from his game?

I'm really curious what sort of twist is planned for the special dungeon, Mike Z says it's an idea he's had for a long time.
A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time. From before Skullgirls.

Are there any spots left for the incarnation tier?
In seriousness, I do not think we are letting people upgrade to the campaign-limited tiers that aren't part of InDemand. I know you can't buy-in for them anymore.
Game cast + 9 guests + existing backer Incarnations is already a TON of work.

There are indeed other stretch goals.

Maybe his voice would be that talking sound effect from his game?
Not "we have no ideas", we have no idea because we're not at the point where we've had to discuss it with the actual IP owners yet. :^)

It's new info.

Also the Lance of Longinus is probably not staying, it's just a stand-in because we're still designing the spear.

I'll add to Mike's asnwer that I remember one interview talking about some sort of multiplayer mode.

Also the Lance of Longinus is probably not staying, it's just a stand-in because we're still designing the spear.

Ah, too bad. I wanted the fohk.

When will the beta start?

Reactions: jam1220
Dang, I love Jesus Symbolism: The Spearing. Hopefully that "probably" is a soft "probably". Like a spider-spitting-on-silk-soft probably.

I tried pressing play for like a minute cause I thought my touch screen was acting up. Thanks for that.
I couldn't get a pic of it without pausing, but when I realized ^ that might happen I kept it because it's hilarious

Reactions: Covenant and Tank