• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

so how accurate are the monsters to the real life mythos or are you guys taking certain liberties?

Wow, those are some terrifying monsters. I suppose part of that is the sheer unfamiliarity I have with them, having little exposure to SE Asian myth, but I'm guessing they are unnerving no matter what.

CA7KbJL.png
Nice. Are the beads on a separate layer (Since that is a thing now)? I'd use it if I wasn't using Kit ^_^''

They are also useful for showing in my Indivisible group.
Yeah, you guys have been chugging for a while. Good job keeping that site updated all this time. I'd say your group probably has the best organized image gallery for Indivisible on the web right now too.

Yeah, you guys have been chugging for a while. Good job keeping that site updated all this time. I'd say your group probably has the best organized image gallery for Indivisible on the web right now too.
That's totally not on me. My partner is an artist and he's always scanning tumblr and such to find new stuff.
Do you use vk frequently tho?

Do you use vk frequently tho?
Nope! And I can't read a word of Russian without Google. I just like image scanning occasionally too, and happened to find my way there a buncha times.

Nope! And I can't read a word of Russian without Google. I just like image scanning occasionally too, and happened to find my way there a buncha times.
Makes sense. It has english UI btw, although I'm not sure if you should register to turn it on.

Nice. Are the beads on a separate layer (Since that is a thing now)? I'd use it if I wasn't using Kit ^_^''

I have no idea, I made it as a joke so I just drew them on

I don't play Minecraft

I just did it for the prank, bro.

@Goodbye18000, thanks for the video summaries from streams. I don't always have time to shift through them. They are also useful for showing in my Indivisible group.

No prob - actually I really wanna keep people in the loop on Indivisible as we're really not far off from getting the next stretch goal so I wanna push those in-demand backers as much as I can. Once the Prototype updates start, I'm sure there'll be a push big enough to secure full voice acting, but for now I'm just helping as much as I can!

Reactions: Kit Ballard
Makes sense. It has english UI btw, although I'm not sure if you should register to turn it on.
Link to the site please.

I have no idea, I made it as a joke so I just drew them on

I don't play Minecraft

I just did it for the prank, bro.

No prob - actually I really wanna keep people in the loop on Indivisible as we're really not far off from getting the next stretch goal so I wanna push those in-demand backers as much as I can. Once the Prototype updates start, I'm sure there'll be a push big enough to secure full voice acting, but for now I'm just helping as much as I can!
Still looked good mate XD Should upload it to a Minecraft Skin share site (I would of named it, but I dun forgot what the site's name was T~T)

I'm also thankful for the constant Youtube versions of the updates. Easier to watch on a mobile connection (in more ways than one). Keep up the great work ^_^

@Mike_Z so since the streams go into spoiler territory from now on, can I still watch them and just look away whenever the flashy "SPOILERS" tags show up?
or is everything going to be spoiler from here on out?

@Mike_Z so since the streams go into spoiler territory from now on, can I still watch them and just look away whenever the flashy "SPOILERS" tags show up?
or is everything going to be spoiler from here on out?

You misunderstand. There will be no more streams in the nearest future because pretty much everything left to implement (for now) is a spoiler. :P

Mike was implementing some secret things before and he didn't show us any of it so you wouldn't need to actively avoid those anyway.

Cultural offtopic time.

People from Kyrgyzstan playing GoT theme using their traditional instruments and attire.

You misunderstand. There will be no more streams in the nearest future because pretty much everything left to implement (for now) is a spoiler. :P

Mike was implementing some secret things before and he didn't show us any of it so you wouldn't need to actively avoid those anyway.
gotcha

that kind of defeats the purpose of those flashy spoiler tags he made though

gotcha

Not really, because he uses them when necessary. That's their purpose.

Sent from my SM-G928R4 using Tapatalk

Sooo no more non-spoilers left...what's gonna be streamed?

Well I believe it's no more stuff from Mike because he's implementing spoilery things, but there's plenty of things we already know about that need more work. Like the rough animations Mike implemented, we know about those and they'll need to be cleaned up at some point so we could see them soon. Eric seemed to be able to show us the creation of some lovely bricks, so maybe we'll get more general background pieces.

Reactions: Tank
Wait, what spoilery things? Can't watch the streams and I kinda want to know what's new.

Wait, what spoilery things? Can't watch the streams and I kinda want to know what's new.

We don't know... he can't stream them because they're going to be spoilers...

Just every once in a while during the streams Mike would switch it to "Implementing Secret Stuff!" screen, so we can't see what he's doing.

Since soon there will be nothing left but the secret stuff a screen with only that for 4 hours would kinda defeat the purpose. :D

Well he was using them during the stream so people know the stream is working and it's just him doing things he can't show.

- I'm not streaming spoiler stuff. Meaning I'm not streaming any more for a while. Other people are, as was said.

- The SPOILER warnings are for OTHER PEOPLE HERE when they are streaming, so they don't accidentally stream something they shouldn't.

Reactions: @J-Boogie
You should go the hospital asap then!

Lolz,
Guess it would have been more accurate to say I've already died waiting for this n_n;
I've lost my body around the time they released the Demo and been living with the Boos since then.
Turns out they have a computer and a steady internet connection ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

Whens the release date?
I want to get ready to throw my money at the computer screen. =)

I understand. To be honest, I'm glad they have that secret stuff screen, or else it would be like those trailers for Marvel and DC movies... no surprises.

Whens the release date?
I want to get ready to throw my money at the computer screen. =)

Indivisible is projected to come around 2018. The campaign is still in endless mode so you can toss 30 bucks right now to get the game and the extra little goodies. plus the beta when ever that comes out. Mike'll tell us when it's ready, personally I feel like there is still a ton left for him and the others to work on for the beta to happen. But hey I don't know what's going on in Lab Zero's headquarters so I can be completely wrong and Mike drops the beta on us tomorrow.

Indivisible is projected to come around 2018. The campaign is still in endless mode so you can toss 30 bucks right now to get the game and the extra little goodies. plus the beta when ever that comes out. Mike'll tell us when it's ready, personally I feel like there is still a ton left for him and the others to work on for the beta to happen. But hey I don't know what's going on in Lab Zero's headquarters so I can be completely wrong and Mike drops the beta on us tomorrow.

Blarph that's a long time,
Though I guess it's worth it.
Like some guy said:

"It's better for a game to come out late and complete then early and unfinished."

Anyway, Didn't know the campaign was still open.
Think I will go ahead and toss a few bucks their way.
Might as well since I was planning on getting the game as soon as it came out.
And this way I get some awesome stuff too. =)

Reactions: KaboomKid
I don't know if that quote is the most accurate lol. Indivisible still only recently moved into this early stage. It's more like "Good things come to those who wait." Or something.

I don't know if that quote is the most accurate lol. Indivisible still only recently moved into this early stage. It's more like "Good things come to those who wait." Or something.

Touché ~ u ~)
Still my sorta point stands.
The game still needs work and I understand it'll take a while for everything to be in order.
I do want to see the game come out sooner but, not at the sacrifice of quality.

In the mean time, donating isn't a half bad idea.
I want all the trinkets =)

May 19 Update, for those who missed it (including me)
We got:
  • Axe Block
  • Kurisarisamasansenpaikunsama air attack
  • Better Parry
I don't think I'll do a video on the currently-on-going stream because like, I don't think many people are interested in "Point Lights". I mean I'm not and while it's interesting, it's a little too heavy.