• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Is it possible to wish for the Skull Heart to have never existed/go away forever?

Wackyman

Part-Time Narcissist
Reaction score
Steam
Wacky
PSN
AUGIE09
Peacock Big Band
I'm not sure if this was discussed or not but I think it's a pretty big question.

i got to say maybe you got a good point there

I can see it now..

The wisher essentially becomes the first Skullgirl as the previous ones have been wiped from existence and nobody knows what to do about this “new” threat. All the countermeasures that people have come up with over the years to contain or suppress the Skullgirl are gone. There is no ASG, no Big Band, no Peacock. Those pesky malicious deities take a look at all the chaos and wonder why they never thought up this “Skullgirl” thing themselves. Even if somebody manages to kill off this new terror that's rampaging across the world, the first Skullheart forms from her remains and begins the cycle “anew”.

..All because someone thought they were being clever :p

... Madoka?
I had to look that up.
I don’t think Marvel or DC resets their universes as often and Sliders probably had fewer alternate ones.

Ah, hell. Why, oh, why did I have to remember Sliders?

the skullheart would just kill you if you did that
because it's an asshole

Why don't you just wish that nobody can wish on it or any other similar entity ever again?

i'm pretty sure it would kill you then too
the skullheart isn't in the market for actually granting wishes remember
it's in the market for making new skullgirls
savvy motherfucks are counterproductive to that front

If its in the market for making new skullgirls why not just wish for every girl to become the skullgirl all at once! Just to see what happens

I like the way you think, sir

if anyone was the skullgirl

would anyone be the skullgirl?????????????????????????

Reactions: MysteriousJ
Then among those is the skullheart's supreme Skullgirl. It already happened. THE TITLE MAKES SENSE NOW.
Also since the skullgirls had children all boys are skullgirls too.

If you wished for the Skullheart to have never existed or for noone to be able to wish on it again, wouldn't it give you enough power to oppose the trinity?
I mean, all the other skullgirls were given just enough power to grant their wish.

I can see it now..

The wisher essentially becomes the first Skullgirl as the previous ones have been wiped from existence and nobody knows what to do about this “new” threat. All the countermeasures that people have come up with over the years to contain or suppress the Skullgirl are gone. There is no ASG, no Big Band, no Peacock. Those pesky malicious deities take a look at all the chaos and wonder why they never thought up this “Skullgirl” thing themselves. Even if somebody manages to kill off this new terror that's rampaging across the world, the first Skullheart forms from her remains and begins the cycle “anew”.

..All because someone thought they were being clever :p
I dont get it. How can that happen if there is no skullheart to exist.

I dont get it. How can that happen if there is no skullheart to exist.
Then how did the Skullheart grant the wish that removed all skullhearts from existence?

The Skullheart is the one rewriting history in the first place. It’s the one reshaping the universe to comply with the wisher’s request, but likely has all sorts of leeway with the other stuff it can do or how the letter of the request is fulfilled regardless of its intention.

If you ask it to change the world so that no skullhearts existed in the past, then it will arrange for them to begin to exist in the future of this new world and will still technically be granting your wish. If you ask it to make the future existence of a skullheart impossible, it will ensure a skullpendix, skullbladder, or something else will take over and function much the same way. It probably holds all the cards and you’re not likely to come out on top if you play its game.

Jerkass literal genie 101.

Then how did the Skullheart grant the wish that removed all skullhearts from existence?

The Skullheart is the one rewriting history in the first place. It’s the one reshaping the universe to comply with the wisher’s request, but likely has all sorts of leeway with the other stuff it can do or how the letter of the request is fulfilled regardless of its intention.

If you ask it to change the world so that no skullhearts existed in the past, then it will arrange for them to begin to exist in the future of this new world and will still technically be granting your wish. If you ask it to make the future existence of a skullheart impossible, it will ensure a skullpendix, skullbladder, or something else will take over and function much the same way. It probably holds all the cards and you’re not likely to come out on top if you play its game.

Jerkass literal genie 101.
So I can wish for it to be a horses ass.

THAT WAY THE GAME CAN BE CALLED HORSE ASS GIRLS

So I can wish for it to be a horses ass.

Granted, but you’re now the horse with an ass that can make dreams/nightmares come true and... it... is... angry.

You know, why does it even bother actually trying to possess somebody. It it just needs to play Frank West's theme from MvC3, that way everybody would die of from that fucking abomination

Dunno about removing skullheart from existence, but I know a way to make a wish and don't be corrupted.

Just wish to be a man. Since there's no way to have a skulldude, the heart can't corrupt you.