• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA Is there any kind of Facebook/other social media group for the Pacific Northwest (WA in particular)?

JetPseudonym

The art of dropping combos
Reaction score
Steam
Jet
PSN
sg_Jet13
XBL
none :)
Robo Fortune Filia Eliza
Hey all, I know that Dolfin has a Facebook group list over in this thread http://skullgirls.com/forums/index.php?threads/skullgirls-local-facebook-groups-thread.7772/ but as you can see, there aren't many and a group for the PNW isn't listed. I just wanted to ask if there is anything that has come up or local players that would want to make one! I'm looking to get into SG more locally and would be down to have a connected group like that, as FB is a really good option for meetups with players that live close to you.

tbh, we all hate facebook. x_x

there is a PNW airdasher facebook group that's great for keeping track of the Seattle locals, and we don't miss monthlies as most of us do play other games (read: anything ASW) or help with events when we can. As for a broader PNW that encompasses WA outside of Seattle, Oregon, or Vancouver/BC, I'm not aware of anything.

Reactions: mcpeanuts
tbh, we all hate facebook. x_x

there is a PNW airdasher facebook group that's great for keeping track of the Seattle locals, and we don't miss monthlies as most of us do play other games (read: anything ASW) or help with events when we can. As for a broader PNW that encompasses WA outside of Seattle, Oregon, or Vancouver/BC, I'm not aware of anything.
awesome, that's definitely something i'll look into. monthlies in the seattle area are exactly the kind of events im looking for

awesome, that's definitely something i'll look into. monthlies in the seattle area are exactly the kind of events im looking for

Northwest Battlegrounds at Highline Community College (Student Union Building, same venue as Northwest Majors) every month. We had a two month hiatus while some holiday stuff was going on, but it'll be resuming December 19th. Search for Deniz' group PNW Airdashers, and he'll have all the details.

Also, just..

Twitter

I can't express how much we all prefer it to facebook or game forums.

Yep I always use Twitter.

Keep an eye out for 'North West Majors' coming up next year as that's Seattles biggest major.

There's also other Seattle SG players that could probably meet you for locals or something but they are all on Twitter.
I myself am in BC.

Yeah thanks guys, I also use Twitter a lot more but for big groups I've always been added to FB groups. So this works great and I just joined the airdashers group, but of course if Twitter works better I'll also ask around there as well for multiple options.

Also, I knew about NWM as the big tournament, and I just recently went to the DropZone one as well, but I hadn't heard about the monthlies that are held there! I'll definitely try to make it out to one and hopefully get more involved. Thanks again for the info

Hi! I was the guy who ran the front desk/melee/ran around doing shit the entire tournament.

I actually recognize your name from online, I knew you always had a good connection with me but I had no idea you were near here. It will be super nice to meet you!

There's also Tuesday meetups at gameworks in downtown Seattle (On 7th in between Pike and Pine), and Domo occasionally goes to those, and I try and show up myself. Otherwise it's all ASW.

Thursdays in Lynwood at Gameclucks, there's anime fighter meetups, and there's always at least one person who will play SG there too. I try and show up where I can. Hope to see you at NWM8 or one of the battlegrounds in between! :3

p.s. twitter

Hi! I was the guy who ran the front desk/melee/ran around doing shit the entire tournament.

I actually recognize your name from online, I knew you always had a good connection with me but I had no idea you were near here. It will be super nice to meet you!

There's also Tuesday meetups at gameworks in downtown Seattle (On 7th in between Pike and Pine), and Domo occasionally goes to those, and I try and show up myself. Otherwise it's all ASW.

Thursdays in Lynwood at Gameclucks, there's anime fighter meetups, and there's always at least one person who will play SG there too. I try and show up where I can. Hope to see you at NWM8 or one of the battlegrounds in between! :3

p.s. twitter

haha yeah dude I remember you, you have a good TOing voice and getting people to their pools lol. Thanks for letting me know, I'll definitely be making it out to a few meetups and tournaments in the Seattle area!