• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Steam - Windows Issues about controller detection

Noname2nd

Reaction score
Hello! I just launched Skullgirls for the first time this morning and the controller I had plugged into my PC wasn't detected by the game. My controller (a wired xbox360 controller) doesn't seem to be the issue, since it works perfectly fine with my other games. I can control the menus with the keyboard and in the choose controllers menu, only Keyboard 1 and 2 were detected, even after restarting my PC and reinstalling the game. My controller driver are up to date too. I'm running this on Windows 7, but I really don't think that might be the problem. Any idea on how to fix this issue? I'd love to play this game, but I can't do that on a keyboard...

It doesn't see it at all? You can't go to Options -> Choose Controllers and pick it?

My controller is plugged in and the only options I have are Keyboard One and Keyboard Two.