• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

it's justZazie's place

justZazie

i draw sometimes
Reaction score
Website
justzazie.deviantart.com
Steam
justZazie
PSN
amishrolf
Ms. Fortune Cerebella
hey look, im back and stuff :O
kicking things off, here's a couple doodles i did just recently and lately have not been able to stop reposting it everywhere.

ne5r.jpg

That sketch looks really good! You should take it all the way and color it!

I like how expressive their faces are. :D

i want to doodle newer things - and i am - but it's really just a lot of works in progress. i also realize that not everything i post has to be Skullgirls-related (silly me). so for the time being, i'll be putting up a bunch of recent/older things. for example, my character Penelope 'Pinup' Upwards (version 3.0; i've updated her a lot):

697j.png

a recent pic i started some time Friday during my Friday Stream and only just finished.
during the stream, i just decided to a do a live "Ask" thing, using my characters and viewers asked them questions. from left to right, three of my characters: Cir-Ka, Katherine, and Nathifa. @SunnyRei asked "What do you [Cir-Ka] think of Katherine."

xseg.png

Do you accept requests? or just commissions?

OH HEY, THIS PLACE. need to post more. first is another Indiegogo commission piece feat. Taliesin and friend(s):
3k1h.png

and one more for Halloween! featuring two of my characters, Annabelle as Cerebella and Naira as Ms. Fortune:
9bhq.png

Reactions: Beuzer0
hey i havent posted anything since last year :U
welp, have a couple things i did (one is a two parter). so here's a Ryuko Matoi:
eoty.png

and next is a very vertical poster of sorts, wherein i used no lineart. no 'spoiler' for purpose of the second part which is posted below.

je0r.png

Reactions: EvaXephon