• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

[Jan 1, 2016] TkO Skullcrush (Sandy Hook, CT)

chill1208

Reaction score
Cerebella Big Band Robo Fortune
Here is the facebook event page https://www.facebook.com/events/1547357112242127/

This event is brought to you by Connecticut Technical Knockout C-TkO Tournament Organizers

5PM Doors Open 6PM Event Starts

Parking is in the culdesac it's the last house on the right walk down to the end of the driveway and then along the walkway to the right to the basement on your left

$5 Venue
$5 Entry

Bring a Setup and get $3 off your venue fee

Setup Requirements:

Monitor must have 3ms of lag or less
Game must run flawlessly on your laptop/PC to be used
You must have all DLC characters, but all skins and stages are not required. If your computer and monitor are up to specs I can download the game and DLC on your computer and then we can run it in offline mode so you don't need to buy the game.

Any PC compatiable controller is fine as long as it does not have a turbo. Wired 360 controllers and all wired afterglow or other USB input controllers are almost always PC compatable.

Rules:
Steam PC Version
2/3 up to all finals, which are 3/5
Double Elimination
Round Robin if less than 7 entrants
All Characters and Stages allowed
Winner is locked into their characters and assists, but are allowed to change team order.

Payouts
Less than 10 Entrants 70/30
More than 10 60/30/10

This tournament will be streamed live from both
twitch.tv/tkotournaments
hitbox.tv/tkotournaments

Will Have Bead Sprites Available For Sale at the Venue Please Message Me if you would like anything specific

Ok so question what exactly is the venue, is it a store or is it someone's house or what. I'm interested but I want to know exactly what I'm signing up for

I think it's a technical college.

I don't know how I feel about entering a tournament run on PC. And I play exclusively on PC.

Reactions: Cadenza
Is this your house? Also, yeah, SG tournament standard is PS4.