• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

I guess this roster needed a shitty character eventually...
You mean other than Speedwagon?

that's because they're trash
filth can be cleaned but trash is just burned :V
They aren't Cioccolata and Secco, bruh.

It's stupid. Unlike Josuke's gorgeous pomp, which is filled with the hopes and dreams of the people of Morioh.
That's fair.

Yeah, Joshu's hair doesn't look good.

11219005_1079177388767523_1978407729447800001_n.jpg
12234858_1079177382100857_8372716821160158523_n.jpg
12249787_1079177385434190_1120132098980261847_n.jpg

read that as ultra jump scares. i was seriously expecting a skeleton.

Reactions: JinKazama'94
The hell is wrong with Koichi? He looks kinda.... Really off.

Has Hot Pants been relegated to NPC tier? Please say yes, I need Blackmore, but it's her if she isn't already out.

Has Hot Pants been relegated to NPC tier? Please say yes, I need Blackmore, but it's her if she isn't already out.
She could be the last Part 7 rep they teased in the picture that I posted.

She could be the last Part 7 rep they teased in the picture that I posted.
That's what I'm referring to. We know who a lot of NPCs are though, which is why @BeatNinja and I called Trish.

I don't remember if Hot Pants is an NPC or not though, if she isn't, that slot is hers, if she is, I can hope for someone with an interesting stand.

That's what I'm referring to. We know who a lot of NPCs are though, which is why @BeatNinja and I called Trish.

I don't remember if Hot Pants is an NPC or not though, if she isn't, that slot is hers, if she is, I can hope for someone with an interesting stand.
Hot Pants isn't an NPC.

The last characters from Part 2 and Part 8 are probably Santana and Yasuho

Reactions: Aden
Hot Pants is indeed an NPC. Mikitaka and FF are not though so where the hell are they.

Proof:

tumblr_nx19aw6LEK1sh11j9o1_r2_500.png

Reactions: RPG and Aden
Hot Pants is indeed an NPC. Mikitaka and FF are not though so where the hell are they.

Proof:

tumblr_nx19aw6LEK1sh11j9o1_r2_500.png
Shit.

My bad.

Sorry guys.

Reactions: RPG
Oh come on, we all know FF is in. Mikitaka is an odd choice, but certainly not out of that spot.

Super happy Hot Pants is out though, I don't see her adding much in terms of gameplay, I'm going to keep hoping for Blackmore, probably won't get him but now I can at least hope the last one for SBR is cool. If this was still a fighting game I think Mike Oldfield would be cool, but I don't think he'd work here.

Shit.

My bad.

Sorry guys.

It's cool fam. I honestly feel like this is the final roster since the game comes out in less than a month. The only real glaring absence is Foo Fighters. And Mikitaka... Okay Mikitaka is really just a personal request but he is da best alien.

Mikitaka is really just a personal request
He's also not out of the running though despite the fact he was an NPC in ASB and would make sense as one again.

I can think of some other fighters who might be in, but they're not really more important than he is. Part IV was made up of nobodies.

Blackmore is my personal thing, though I think Mountain Tim is far more likely.

I mean like, Akira had pretty much the same amount of screentime as Mikitaka. Maybe.

He's also not out of the running though despite the fact he was an NPC in ASB and would make sense as one again.

I can think of some other fighters who might be in, but they're not really more important than he is. Part IV was made up of nobodies.

Blackmore is my personal thing, though I think Mountain Tim is far more likely.
I FORGOT ABOUT MOUNTAIN TIM.

That's probably who the last Part 7 character is.

I am curious who the last Part 1, Part 3, Part 4, and Part 5 characters will be.

We all know exactly who the last part 3 character is though.
Shadow Dio.

So, apparently, each Part is getting one more rep in the EOH roster.

http://i.imgur.com/h5aga9n.jpg
Wait, looking at this again, does it say there are more characters? Those numbers could just be headers. I mean, I think there is probably a character or two left if those aren't slots, but those aren't necessarily slots from what I can tell.

Imagine how dope alessi would be if he had his child transformations.

the fact that some characters aren't listed as NPCs gives me hope, especially in the case of Foo Fighters
I'll list all the NPCs so that everyone can get up to speed
Part 1:
George Joestar I (CV: Masashi Sugawara)
Tonpetty (CV: Tamio Ōki)
Kempo Master (CV: Itaru Yamamoto)
Tattoo (CV: Hiroaki Tajiri)

Part 2:
Santana (CV: Kenji Nomura)

Part 3:
Death Thirteen (CV: Ikue Ohtani)
Alessi (CV: Masaya Onosaka)
Rubber Soul (CV: Shinji Kawada)
Enya (CV: Reiko Suzuki)
Hanged Man/J. Geil (CV: Takuya Kirimoto)
Daniel J. D'Arby (CV: Banjō Ginga)
Gray Fly (CV: Katsumi Chō)

Part 4:
Yuya Fungami (CV: Kanbara Daichi )
Aya Tsuji (CV: Kaoru Mizuhashi)

Part 5:
Illuso (CV: Kazuya Nakai)
Squalo (CV: Norihisa Mori)
Risotto Nero (CV: Takaya Kuroda)

Part 6:
Viviano Westwood (CV: Takaya Hashi)
Emporio Alniño (CV: Junko Kitanishi)
Guess (CV: Takako Honda)
Sports Maxx (CV: Kosuke Toriumi)
Miuccia Miuller (CV: Akeno Watanabe)
Rikiel (CV: Takashi Kondo)

Part 7:
Axl RO (CV: Taku Yashiro)
Sandman (CV: Hirofumi Nojima)
Benjamin Boom Boom (CV: Kazuhiro Yamaji)
Hot Pants (CV: Megumi Toyoguchi)

Part 8:
Tsurugi Higashikata (CV: Yuka Iguchi)
Norisuke Higashikata IV (CV: Jūrōta Kosugi)
Daiya Higashikata (CV: Saori Hayami)
Yotsuyu Yagiyama (CV: Matsukaze Masaya)

I'll probably just repaste this all into the EoH thread if a mod doesn't wanna move it (hint hint friends)

Reactions: RPG

The hugging Star Platinum and Johnny running are true for me.