• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

am i the only one who feels some of the animation is...off?
like, star platinum looks weird as hell, and crazy diamond's armor doesn't seem to...i don't know, fit him in some frames?
WHEN THE FUCK IS OKUYASU, I'M THIRSTY
FUCK
a98996d6f3.png

So, in that picture, we can see:

Okuyasu
Keicho
Yukako
Kishibain't worth my time
and for some reason... a short Hazimada? Why is he short? He's Josuke size before he gets his ass beat.

no.
next part.
they'll hint at his return with All-Star.

If it turns out not to be all star I'll be very very sad.

oh no, it wont be the good song I want. instead we got a good song. oh darn.

and for some reason... a short Hazimada? Why is he short? He's Josuke size before he gets his ass beat.
I think they're trying to have a consistent artstyle. hence why the main artstyle is a blend of the former and latter art.

I think they're trying to have a consistent artstyle. hence why the main artstyle is a blend of the former and latter art.

hazimada was short as shit when him and koichi went to rohan's, though, i don't see the problem even.

latest
latest

sparties bb u scarin me with that QUALITY talk

i'm sorry bb, i'm genuinely confused

Well, there is less money going into part 4 because sales of part 3 weren't as high as they had hoped, BUT, there's a really good director so while the art style might not be the highest quality (even then I have problems with part 3's art) the direction and style of part 4 looks absolutely amazing.

not really. Bite the Dust is kinda hard to make it hard to notice.
the entire point is that people who are under the effect of Bite the Dust do notice.

first episode of the anime was pretty good
i wanna throw koichi in front a bus though
yuuki kaji is the worst voice for him

I just want to see Angelo die already.But I find it interesting the anime neglected to mention he's a child rapist like in the manga,unless that was a plot element exclusive to the translation I read.

probably because the audience that the anime is airing for.

though, they could easily add it back in for the blu-rays.

and dont worry, he gets a fate worse than death.

I was just reminded of of his voice in ASB, and I don't really mind his new voice until he gets pissed off about his hair. Like, it's more peaceful, but I really can't feel his anger.

I think new Josuke voice is fine. plus, that isn't full angry Josuke. just slightly "oh you done it now missah. I'm gonna punch you and mess up your face"

not being able to beat a stand by being in blind rage angry.

Back