• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

redone Hol Horse just looks like Gyro
which I guess is probably intentional but w/e
They actually talked about this in the interview of that Jojonium.

Eh, I like the new art, but I wish Wham had retained a bit more muscle at least.
They are gods, after all. Joseph and Caesar were only mortal men, and even though they trained like there was no tomorrow and were buff as hell, it didn't make much sense for them to be as muscular in appearance as the Pillar Men.
eh, they're not really gods, they're just ancient aztec vampires.

and I kinda feel it adds more to the bizarre tension that the series is known for.
like, theres the tension you feel when a buff dude can punch through something, but if you see a smaller dude wreck all kinds of shit, there's almost uncomforting tension to them. like, nothing is making sense, and in JoJo's, that goes a long way.

tumblr_inline_o7aeag89Yx1swnzjt_500.jpg

WALK WALK FASHION BABY
Stand name is "Crawling King Snake" from the Muddy Waters song of the same name

What a great episode. I loved the foreshadowing bit.
You know things are picking up when the op music changes

Oh man oh man
they got Yukako perfectly. I like her EoH voice a tiny bit more, but the anime still nailed it.

The second half is gonna be amazing. And this just makes me more excited for Tonio

crazy bitch ahoy

think again
if it ain't based on Japanese or originates from Japan, then it ain't yandere.

that's just a crazy bitch.

There's also how yandere generally implies a moe or fetishistic aspect to the character, whereas Yukako was actually created as a strike against the rising moe trends of the 90s, with her unstable aspects being an unambiguously negative trait of the character and not something that makes her attractive.
She's really more Dereyan than anything else, since she's soft and kind on the outside and unstable on the inside, but no really cares about the distinction these day.

yes, because making food, a sweater, and feeding someone isn't a moe trait, nor is getting violently jealous at any girl who is nice to the guy you like a sign of being a yandere.

i don't know about you, pal, but I like my food without hair and paper, but if that's your kink then you do you
not here to judge

i don't know about you, pal, but I like my food without hair and paper, but if that's your kink then you do you
not here to judge
now I know you're just lying because there's specifically a scene where she cooks food for Koichi BEFORE she tried to burn the rando girl's face off. it's the scene where she's being moe as fuck.

yeah that scene after she's already disturbed Koichi with her temper and he's already realized that she's crazy af
walking on a tightrope with a psychopath is so moe~

yeah that scene after she's already disturbed Koichi with her temper and he's already realized that she's crazy af
walking on a tightrope with a psychopath is so moe~
and then acted sweet again by saying her outburst really bothered her and she couldn't get to sleep that night, right before showering him with homemade gifts, food, and trying to feed him.

he didn't realize something was wrong until she tried to feed him the shrimp.
he even said he would be happy to be her friend.

Guys
She's just crazy
It don't matter if she's cooking food
If she takes you to a remote house where no one can hear or help you a la misery and doesn't even let you go to the bathroom unless you answer some trivial question
She's got a few screws loose.

yeah, like a yandere.
which if you look at the yandere in anime and manga page on tvtropes, she's on it.

and what I'm trying to say is
being goddamned mentally ill is not a fucking fetish point

Reactions: Jutsei
it is to some people.
and dont worry, Part 4 is full of kinkshaming, so this will be the first of many.

also, post Cinderella Yukako is way better than pre Cinderella Yukako.
what do you think I am, crazy?

yeah remember all that stuff Yukako did after Cinderella
such memorable moments like

Like not being a crazy bitch
Not being relevant comes with that territory

Reactions: SanoBaron
if only Rohan could have taken some time to not be a crazy bitch

the best rohan is an absent rohan as far as I'm concerned

... crazy bitch ahoy

commission__josuke_s_e_z_repair_stand_for_kzn02_by_brian12-da3lxs7.png

commission__do_not_taunt_za_hando_for_kzn02_by_brian12-da3mzsy.png

Reactions: Stairwayyy
>No scene where Yukako goes to Josuke's house to see if Koichi is there and says "Your mom is rather beautiful "

wtf dp you had to keep the dream alive...

Though I guess they didn't do that with Hazamada or Tamami either...

tfw you hear CNBT for the first and you're like meh but then a month you're CRAZEEYH NOSWEI BEE ZHA TAWHN

that's a weird feeling

I fell in love with it day 1

Oh I liked it

but now it kinda sucked me into the funk void

Does this mean a second ending? Could we get All-Star?
I hope so.

It's too late for All Star.

I will accept nothing else except Another One Bites The Dust.

"Pole Jam"

"Tonio Trendy"

... :/

I prefer ASB's Opal Jam.

but yeah, kinda gotta do that if they dont want to risk getting sued.
changing Echoes to reverb is still bullshit.