• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

I can't wait to see Devo crawl out of his hiding spot in glorious animation. That part always made me giggle like an idiot.

I can't wait to see Devo crawl out of his hiding spot in glorious animation. That part always made me giggle like an idiot.
That's going to be neat, but I'm more excited for Rubber Soul as well as Hol Horse. It's gonna get crazy.

Reactions: Agent York
didn't giorno and his pals also brutally torture a guy and leave him for dead
Also, didn't Bruno say that they weren't killers?

So, do the people that they killed on their missions not count or something? Because, while I fully recognize the fact that they hadn't killed those people yet in the story, they still killed people before he said that.

img_top-1-.png

img1.png

detail3.jpg

detail2.jpg

detail1.jpg

detail4.jpg

FUCKING SHOES INSPIRED BY JOTARO! I found it via this page <"Jotaro Joestar", snerk>

They cost 11,000 Yen (around $110 for us US-icans) but you give me the money AND I WOULD WALK THE DOG SHIT <Iggy? :PUN:> OUT OF THESE

img_top-1-.png

img1.png

detail3.jpg

detail2.jpg

detail1.jpg

detail4.jpg

FUCKING SHOES INSPIRED BY JOTARO! I found it via this page <"Jotaro Joestar", snerk>

They cost 11,000 Yen (around $110 for us US-icans) but you give me the money AND I WOULD WALK THE DOG SHIT <Iggy? :PUN:> OUT OF THESE
Damn, those are hella nice.
Also, didn't Bruno say that they weren't killers?

So, do the people that they killed on their missions not count or something? Because, while I fully recognize the fact that they hadn't killed those people yet in the story, they still killed people before he said that.
Oh no, they definitely killed them, but I see it more as self-defense than anything.

Those shoes are official, by the way. It's in collaboration with Converse and the anime.

they could sell jotaro's coat/cap-thing and josuke's blings

No, I'm not crying. I just got a little bit of dust in my eye.

8UItj.png
I didn't know planktons had souls...

I want the part 4 anime to hurry up and start so I can get OFFICIAL YOSHIKAGE KIRA TIE
AAAAAAAAGGGHHGHG
They really shouldn't need the anime for stuff like like that.
I mean, doesn't Killer Queen (or Deadly Queen if you want to be international official) get a super fancy figure?

There's also the fact that Diamond is Unbreakable is amazing.

Reactions: Cybermanworf
YOU are the super retard.

perhaps this super retardation is the result of a stand attack

You know what ASB2 needs? Yukako. How'd fatty get in over her?

Aside from Shigechi being one of Araki's favorites for some wild reason, I see no reason to have skipped her over.

So ASB2 should have Stroheim, Santana, and Yukako.

He DID have that bladed hat that made it seem like he was gonna be more than just exposition guy.

He DID have that bladed hat that made it seem like he was gonna be more than just exposition guy.
Don't forget a sledgehammer.

Reactions: CaptainGlazak
And even he can be afraid.
He can also presumably dig for oil.

I mean, if they can add Gappy before he really did much of anything, Speedwagon's movelist is filling out nicely.

He should have something Hatred Install, but fear related. When he's afraid, he gets damage.

yeah okay those are cool
but when is my little plankton princess

He can also have heart attacks.

Where the hell are we going with this?

Speedwagon can also avoid romantic relationships for an entire lifetime.
Don't know if wise or lack of seductive skills (even tho he's really charming).

Maybe he just never wanted to get married, I know I don't.

I think.

He kept his love alive even when the loved one was dead. reap in peas jonathan

Reactions: DDB