• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Part 4 and 5 are the 2nd/3rd most popular parts in Japan. Besides, they did 3 parts already. Why stop there??

Windows is Not Crash isn't all that popular in japan, compared to the popularity monster that is Stardust Crusaders, I wouldn't be surprised if Part 4 was the one that would get the ganked adaptation so that they could get to Part 5 and start rolling in money
I see it going two ways(given my earlier guess is correct):
1. Part 4 will be the length of the first season (27 episodes)
2. They overemphasize Jataro's role in Part 4 for promotion and/or the show itself.

well there is quite a bit to respond to, well I hope that part 4 will get decent treatment being Araki's personal favourite series and hoping that it goes well because given how well they done with the series so far, I doubt that they going to start doing less the more they go through the series.

Reactions: EA575
I see it going two ways(given my earlier guess is correct):
1. Part 4 will be the length of the first season (27 episodes)
That's just terrible.

That's just terrible.
The way I envision it would be all the spice of life or comedic stories would be bundled together like two per episode in an effort to condense the episode count.

I hope i'm proven wrong, i'd like to see a full series made of Part 4.

Araki will devour their youth if they don't do Part 4 well, so it's gonna be fine regardless

You make it sound like Araki isn't gonna devour their youth regardless.

well yeah
but he'll probably do it more painfully if they mess up part 4

Stardust Crusaders confirmed to be 4-cour season: http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...ture-stardust-crusaders-anime-plans-confirmed

Hype train never dies!
b17.gif

Reactions: TechPowah and EA575
I myself really am looking forward to part 4. Josuke vs. Kira may be the best final fight in the original universe (if it's not Part 6 and it's ending). I say original cause part 7 was just dynamite and it makes it easier to choose if I don't have to consider it.

Reactions: Cybermanworf
But can you imagine Highway Star being animated?

sooo... 4 half seasons throughout the year or 4 seasons? I have no idea what they're talking about.

From Kewl0210
"This isn't news, but the official Twitter account confirmed that an animation of Part 4 is still unplanned and will depend on fan's responses and the decisions of the major guys who make those sorta of decisions."

watch me be right
they're skip/gank part 4 and go right to part 5 for maximum money

Oh, I haven't seen this one before

He's gonna make a great GangStar someday.

that child is a girl, if it's the same one from previous videos involving the tiniest jojo's fan

Since it's the one from the previous videos, he's a boy.

watch me be right
they're skip/gank part 4 and go right to part 5 for maximum money
I doubt Araki would be all too pleased of that.

I doubt Araki would be all too pleased of that.
I don't think araki would let them do that. I mean he stopped the phantom blood movie.

"oh, let's do part 3 that is dumb and skip part 4 that is good"

NOPE

Araki would be so mad.

he'd do the mad pose and everything.

nah
araki wouldn't get mad
he would just
serenely rip their heads off and then graft it to a cat or something

Nah. He'd turn them into raptors.

They would never skip part four because my thirst for more animated Killer Que- I mean Part four is Araki's baby child.

that's a different timeline, don't worry
it already happened

Animated Cinderella would be nice. Always wanted to see face parts float around everywhere.

Personally, I think the part that needs to be animated most is...
Well, ok two parts.
The parts of Part 5 with Killer Queen.
Because the game basically summarizes it best, it's like video lag.

But Part 7 is also what needs to be animated most.
A lot of the manga pages is dedicated to horse racing, after all.

nah
araki wouldn't get mad
he would just
serenely rip their heads off and then graft it to a cat or something
Nah. He'd turn them into raptors.

would this be before or after he goes back to following the ship piloted by nothing but rats?

You mean King Crimson, right? Because my silent husbando isn't in Part 5

would this be before or after he goes back to following the ship piloted by nothing but rats?
I thought he was too busy dealing with Doress to follow that ship.

Oh, not only that, but I can't wait to see how epic they'll make the Rock Paper Scissors battle.

Or Heaven's Door in general.