• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Rent and bills, why do you keep between me and the JoJoveller art book??

What will I do without pretty Steel Ball Run pictures? They certainly don't show it any love in All-Star Battle..... and it's the best my favorite part too...

Not quite rippling, though.

Some people just can't Stand these jokes

back on topic...

Rose's mother is in the game!

OH-MY-GOD!

Can't wait for people talking shit about who copied who

I just finished Part 5 and I may have to take a little break (just a few days; this is hard to put down!) since I've just been going through the series pretty fast in a short time. Honestly, while I thought this arc wasn't too bad, it felt like a side story. Despite that, I liked everything else about it.

Also, while taking a trip through the Jojo wikia, I noticed that the supposed author for the English version of Rohan at the Louvre is Joe Johnson.

Reactions: Dragonage2ftw
All caught up with Part 8, waiting for Chapter 24 to be translated, hurts!
Jo2uke is a great protagonist, and I love the stands so far, I can't wait to see more of him!
He's great and Ill def play him in ASB!

So this is where the jojo thread is...
Don't know whether I should get the copy or wait for the US version...

So this is where the jojo thread is...
Don't know whether I should get the copy or wait for the US version...
Wait for the US version, you'll more than likely want the DLC, and getting DLC for a Japanese game is an ordeal

But it's at least 4 months away D:

Get ready for some weird shit.

Get ready for some weird shit.
I can't stress this enough
While Part 2's climax is barnone the pinnacle of the batshit insanity, Part 6 has a lot of weird shit strewn throughout
It has one of my favorite Stands, Though! (Kiss)

Barely even a volume into Stone Ocean and this crap is already going full Bizarre on me. What is up with that lawyer's ears man?!? And the hand puppet? You guys weren't kidding.

So after having some time to think about it, I overall enjoyed part 5, but I found Giorno to be a pretty dull protagonist. His superiors in the Mafia were much more interesting and fleshed out to me. Bucheretti, Mista, Narancia, and all the others had loads of personality whereas Giorno was kind of just there. Still enjoyed the part overall though.

Well, the most insane thing in JoJoLion so far is the status of the main character's reproduction organs.

So, Allegedly, Cyberconnect 2 is updating the All-Star Battle ENgine (Or reworking it) when it gets localized.
If this is true, awesome. That's very rare when a game gets updated for a localization

Where did you hear this? :O

I think it's bullshit, really.
A person in a talkgroup said it was on Joystiq or whatever.

So probably shouldn't have said anything.
Though I do hope we get that second round of DLC due to America

Got further in Part 6. Liking the stand variety that's been appearing so far. Lot of unique abilities. Also sentient plankton preaching about Astrophysical theory. Only in Jojo's.

Got further in Part 6. Liking the stand variety that's been appearing so far. Lot of unique abilities. Also sentient plankton preaching about Astrophysical theory. Only in Jojo's.
Yeah, people dig Foo Fighters.
She's the best.
Wish she had more combat abilities aside from her finger gun, though

I think it's bullshit, really.
A person in a talkgroup said it was on Joystiq or whatever.

They were probably just talking about how CC2 mentioned that the localization would be up-to-date with the character balance changes they've been making.

I wonder if they'll handle the DLC characters any differently in the localization, specifically Fugo and Yoshikage.

Also sentient plankton preaching about Astrophysical theory. Only in Jojo's.

I'm sure this could've happened in Spongebob at some point. Maybe.

Cyber Connect 2 (together with capcom) sold the REAL ENDING of asura's wrath as a DLC

THEY SOLD THE END OF A GODDAMN GAME AS A DLC!

so i doubt they'll give us any advantage in the DLC part. maybe they'll remove the stamina BS, but that's all

I was browsing one of the Boorus and stumbled upon this. I wasn't sure if I should share it here, on the Pokemon thread, or in Funny thread.

69f3bc0b07a7a26bddaba690a1eb6898.jpg

GOROGOROGOROGOROGOROGOROGOROGORO PANGORO!!!

now this thing is on my official team!

DAMMIT!

Psst... Hey! Remember that one thing I posted a while back? Well I think I finished it...kinda...maybe...uh.
But Yeah, here it is...
PURESENTO DESU~
e3hw.jpg
(I don't know how to spoiler)

I think I'm nearing the end of part 6. People are turning into snails and I don't know what the balls is going on anymore :S
Ok that right there. Heavy Weather.
That is the second biggest "WTF" part of Jojo. It is without a doubt the insane climax of Part 6 and everything becomes a bit less crazy from there.

Reactions: Agent York
What? Heavy Weather makes perfect sense to me. I can even explain it if you want.
But the only real problem I have with Part 6 is that somehow all of the steps to this grand plan are in Jotaro's memory, and he got this information from Dio. When? How? What? Dio died immediately after meeting Jotaro, there was no time for an explanation of this, not that Jotaro would've even listened because ORAORAORA.