• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

but maybe this game could be an actually fun kusoge instead of the regular old kuso that ASB turned out to be

Aside from framerate issues, I didn't think ASB was bad at all.

Is that the, uh... the general consensus?

well the abysmal framerate and terrible online were some pretty big issues
but it was just
lacking something that could push it right into kusoge greatness
it fell short of what it could have been

I can't call Diego a clone when he's better than Dio.
just a little better than Part 1 Dio. A lot better than Part 3 Dio.

I didn't have any frame rate problems and never played online, so ASB was perfect for me :P
also I don't know what kusoge means
When they are talking about 'tag battles', I really hope they mean something more like Marvel vs Capcom and Skullgirls and less like J-Stars Victory or Naruto Ninja Storm. But considering the pedigree, I think we know what we're getting.... But regardless, I'm very excited for new JoJo~!

I had framerate issues a few times, but online was fine for me. I dunno, I thought it was great fun.

also I don't know what Kusoge means

Kuso = shit
Kusoge = a bad game - still can be enjoyed but in a "so bad it's good" kinda way

for example:
sprunga.jpg

There's a whole bunch here you can look at

IT'S REAL IT'S REAL IT'S REAL AND THE FIRST TWO CHARACTERS THEY ANNOUNCE ARE THE ONE'S I WANTED MOST
IT'S A FUCKING CHRISTMAS MIRACLE

So wait is this gonna be a sequel to ASB made by CC2 or is it someone else WE NEED TRANSLATORS STAT

IT'S REAL IT'S REAL IT'S REAL AND THE FIRST TWO CHARACTERS THEY ANNOUNCE ARE THE ONE'S I WANTED MOST
IT'S A FUCKING CHRISTMAS MIRACLE

Nazis and dinosaurs, classic Christmas

But yeah, I also was wondering how the first two characters they reveal are the ones everyone asked for at the end of ASB. Tricky devils do listen, sometimes.

And hey: A JoJo-game I can potentially play once I get a PS4. I wryyyyyyyyy in excitement.

Reactions: Jutsei
CC2 wasn't on the page that the scan was on
it just said "Namco Bandai Games"

So wait is this gonna be a sequel to ASB made by CC2 or is it someone else WE NEED TRANSLATORS STAT

Yeah, it's CC2, and or not, but they did say they wanted to do more JoJo and have a "surprise" coming up that "everyone will love". I bet it's them.

it specifically mentions ASB in the article. They say it's a "3D Tag-based fighter", meaning that we know now that it is, well, tag based, but the 3D fighter is confusing - is it Naruto style, or the same as ASB (as it was technically a 3D fighter with 2D mechanics)

I'll search for proper translations though

I'd be fine with either, to be honest, just keep that Jojo fanservice you had and make the game slightly better.

So is it too early for our Eyes of Heaven Character Wishlist?
WHEN'S MORE PART 8 CHARACTERS

Yeah, apparently CC2 isn't a part of this or them being on it is still a secret

The only other information I got is that Diego has the same VA as Dio and DIO which is fine by me and that Stronheim's is unchanged from the anime which is perfect in fact you might even say it's

1412045918356.gif

why is diego voiced by dio
johnny isn't voiced by jonathan

Because they're not the same person.
Just because they're Alternate Universe Counterparts doesn't mean they're the same
Johnny is very different from Johnathan, and Diego is very different from Dio

Diego and Dio sharing a voice doesn't bother me cause their TONE should be completely different

Johnny and Jonathon are a little more similar so they could have changed it for that

plus Dio's VA is gdlk

anyways
a demo is gonna be available at Jump Festa with 7 playable characters
if they're the same characters as seen in the scan then we're looking at
JoJo
Rei
Guile
JoJo
Charlie
JoJo
and the Dinozord

Though one thing that makes me wonder.
A lot of the pictures in the magazine article show four people fighting at once.
It could just be promotional stuff, but...

I dunno, maybe they switched to a different gameplay style? I mean, I don't mind what they do as long as they put as much care and Jojo love into it as last time

Kuso = shit
Kusoge = a bad game - still can be enjoyed but in a "so bad it's good" kinda way
The mysteries of the universe unveiled, thank you.

It says "3D Arena", that could mean anything.
Is this a 3D fighter like UNS now?
Is it a Tag Figther like Tekken Tag Tournament?
I'm so confused

Those Dual Heat attacks sound awesome though

Still hope there's an option for single battles though

Everything will be revealed in a few days...

I wanna say it's probably the "2 players get 2 characters each" kind of tag battle, if only because that fusion attack Joseph and Caesar are doing in one panel would be a bitch to do together if it was the "4 players each pick a character, 2 on a team" kind of tag battles.