• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

For starters, Tomoko isn't a person able to socialize well, especially with man, the moment she talks with Joseph she would probably be too nervous or she would shout some indecent things, also, could you imagine Tomoko with a Stand?
I hope you know I meant first meeting.
I doubt she'd shout at him when I presume they probably met at an airport.
I want to know exactly what someone as young as her was thinking when she shacked up with a guy as old as Joseph,aged 60-something

I hope you know I meant first meeting.
I doubt she'd shout at him when I presume they probably met at an airport.
I want to know exactly what someone as young as her was thinking when she shacked up with a guy as old as Joseph,aged 60-something
Oh, i thought you were talking about Young Joseph, not Old Joseph, because if it's with the first one, she would probably do the example mentioned, if it's with Old Joseph now it's different, she would still be a little scared of him, but nothing too bad, she could actually talk with him .

From what I've seen (at least in the manga) she didn't talked in any point with any person beyond the 60 years old, maybe in a little store or something, but she usually hangs with people of her own age, so, the thought of a young girl about an old man, she would either respect him (Most probably thing since she criticizes a lot with the people of her same age) or be scared nonetheless, she is a person who prefer to stay alone than with many people on their side.

Though, i have to wait until the author develop a little more her character, with that being said, i would like to ask you what kind of stand she would have? (As i said in my previous post)

06e.jpg

The stuff one finds, i guess anything's a dildo if you are brave enough.

Wow, I'm glad my dad doesn't try to take a shower with me.

Or, you know, kill women and keep their hands or anything like that

People generally retain their accents well into adulthood if they spent their childhood gaining one. Accents, if I recall, generally manifest at around six or seven, and tend to stick unless you make a concentrated effort to get rid of it.
Joseph was already a young adult by the start of Battle Tendency, so the accent would have likely stayed with him into his later years.
Plus, the ladies love the accent
and Joseph Joestar loves the ladies
enough to cheat on his wife and have a bastard child
good times
All I'm hoping is that Holly and Jotaro won't have accents. Because I liked Matt Mercer's delivery in the test dub.
Also, because if Holly should have an accent, it probably would be Italian English.

tomoko socializes enough. i just think she's a bit eccentric around joseph, considering she had his child and all and he left.
of course she's going to be incredibly emotional towards his senile ass lmao

Hey Jojo fans, guys. o/

I'm reading part 5 now, so probably in some time i'll catch up, eventually.

About the accents things, i don't know what brought this subject, but i can tell one thing, my father, is from a certain region in Brazil that has a different accent than mine, he moved to my region when he was 19 years old, he doesn't have the accent from his region at all, so, well, give it time enough, everybody's accent can change. I thinks is more on how you are attached to your original region, somehow, and i imagine the transition between accents of 2 different languages is something different.

So I'll ask because I'm too lazy to look
Where are the good part 5 scans?

Finally finished part 4. Is it bad to say that I like Kira waaaaay better than Dio?

Finally finished part 4. Is it bad to say that I like Kira waaaaay better than Dio?
That's nothing, i'm the sea of all the haters, i prefer Giorno than Johnny and Josuke combined.

I used to like Joseph in part 2, but in part 4 i stopped liking him because he cheated suzie q after getting old :/

And the fact that Dio was more brave than Kira most of the times makes me like him more.

i just think that part five was boring.

like, look at all these great things

p1 - dio's destroying shit
p2 - pillar men destroying shit
p3 - dio's still destroying shit, but we won
p4 - suburbia, but the characters are likable and it's well-written imo; nice to have a break, slice of life after the whole "WORLD IS ENDING" hubbub
p5 - boring, "save the mafia" doesn't strike me as exciting + ruin said the whole "drink the peepee"
p6 - though it's nowhere near my favorite, had neat characters, pucci destroying shit, reverses time and new universe
p7 - SAVE MURICA AND THE WORLD
p8 - question marks, i have amnesia

Last edited:
He also forgot "standing on motorcycles like a badass" in his part 4 summary.

What about the most important character
The invisible baby

So did the Enigma user ever get a name?

I used to like Joseph in part 2, but in part 4 i stopped liking him because he cheated suzie q after getting old :/

And the fact that Dio was more brave than Kira most of the times makes me like him more.
Yeah, it was almost the same for me when part 4 came. But then, to me, he redeemed himself when he, as a feeble old man, put a gash in his body and risked bleeding himself dry to find that invisible baby. Lets be real, cheating on your wife is a terrible thing, but Joseph did so much good in the world (and actually felt bad about his poor actions) that it's hard not to forgive him.

Reactions: JinKazama'94
And its not like anyone in the story is high fiving him for his actions that brought forth Josuke.

Yeah, it was almost the same for me when part 4 came. But then, to me, he redeemed himself when he, as a feeble old man, put a gash in his body and risked bleeding himself dry to find that invisible baby. Lets be real, cheating on your wife is a terrible thing, but Joseph did so much good in the world (and actually felt bad about his poor actions) that it's hard not to forgive him.
you are right, i mean, i'm not saying he deosn't deserve redemption, i mean, he got his his redemption to me, but he is not my favorite anymore because of that.

But Lisa Lisa, awesome from the first moment until the last she was seen. =P

Joseph Joestar said:
Niiiiiiiiice

Reactions: JinKazama'94
Was there another cross-over? The last one I remember is Power Rangers: In Space.
EDIT: I thought your sig was part of your post lol

Super Milk Chan: it just works
Super Milk Chan: like king crimson
Super Milk Chan: hehe
Super Milk Chan: you wouldnt get it
Super Milk Chan: its a jojoke
Super Milk Chan: xd

Super Milk Chan Chronicles: the euuuugh series

if you guys want a part 4 anime then get to buying those merchandise.
you wouldn't want to let an immortal fairy's favorite part not get animated would you?

It won't get animated, give up on hopes and dreams.

Also this:

11822687_889016971164005_1279079322543211888_n.png

Last edited: